diono cup holder, sunshades, ect..

Kel

I'm going to be placing an order for a few add ons. What 're your thoughts on these..

diono triple cup holder, any good?
diono carry straps for the RXT? Did you use theses while traveling?

I'm also looking for 3 sunshade for my 12 passenger van. I've had a couple, but they always fell off. Any that work great? How about the film kind?

Lastly, while browsing the diono stuff, my 11 yr old seen the travel pack thing. It's like a console organizer. It has insulated cup holders. He thought it looked great. Anyone have one of those? He likes to have things with him in the way back of my van. He's always has a water bottle also.

Thanks!

ADS

soph's mom

I'm interested in good sunshades too... I need to get my volvo's windows tinted but giving up the car for a day or two is hard...

Kel

My van has dark tints, but the sun still manages to get them. I'd like big sun shades, as my can has HUGE windows.

Kel

My van has dark tints, but the sun still manages to get them. I'd like big sun shades, as my can has HUGE windows.

creideamh

I have their roll on cling sunshades still in the pack... I like the Britax ones (though I doubt they're large enough for that big of a van.)
I also have the travel organiser thing that buckles in. I'm pretty sure it's what you're talking about. The cup holders are pretty useless as they're really small/narrow. We just use the car's console or the Munchkin seat organiser. But the travel thing is great to keep some toys and snacks in cause DD can reach it from her car seat when it's buckled into the center spot.

Kel

Thank you. I'm going to take a second look at the organizers. I'm ordering tonight when the kids are in bed. Maybe I'll skip the cup holders then.

Anymore sunshade advise?

creideamh

Oh sorry, I was referring to the cup holders on the insulated organiser thing (this is the one I'm talking about: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Travel-Pal-Car-Storage-Center/dp/B005NMP6IG"]Amazon.com: Travel Pal Car Storage Center: Baby[/ame] ) I don't have any experience with the trio cup holder dealio.

Athena

We like our Diono travel pal. It fits perfectly between our two big Frontiers in our small back seat in that space too small for anyone to sit. It's fairly soft and we don't put anything too heavy in it in hopes of keeping down the projectile potential.

We've never used those front pockets for drinks, because our seats have cup holders, and due to their lack of structure, I wouldn't think a cup would work well, but they might work for a small, slim water bottle. They work great for art supplies, like color wonders markers and coloring pages and books go in the main compartment or side mesh pockets. I do wish the main compartment had a divider down the middle, for better structure, organization, and so they each had one side for their stuff, but really, it works well for us and I'm happy we bought it.

I hope this helps!

Kel

Great! Thank you. I'm going to order one and give it a try! Not sure on witch sun shades yet though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC