AAFES sale prices (Britax, Recaro, Graco, etc)...

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I know at least some of these are really good deals. To shop at AAFES stores or AAFES.com, you must be a US military dependent with shopping privileges. If you don't know what that means, you don't qualify. ;)

Britax Companion - $165.00 (5 covers)
Britax Marathon - $199.00 (10 covers)
Britax Parkway - $88.90 (“Brownstone” only)
Britax Roundabout - $179.00 (7 covers)
Combi Avatar - $99.90 (3 covers)
Combi Connection - $139.00 (3 covers)
Compass B510 - $88.90 (2 covers)
Compass Base - $49.90
Compass Booster (B510?) - $79.90 (3 covers)
Compass Infant Car Seat - $119.00 (“Charcoal Plaid” only)
Evenflo Titan Deluxe - $88.90 (1 cover)
Evenflo Tribute V LX - $52.90 (“Fleetwood” only)
Graco SnugRide - $79.95 (“Samuel” 5-point)
Graco Ultra CarGo - $70.90 (“Vintage” only)
Peg-Pérego Primo Viaggio SIP - $189.00 (5 covers)
Recaro Young Sport SIP - $195.00 (6 covers)
Recaro Young Start Booster - $289.00 (6 covers)

They also have other seats listed that are not “on sale”, including the new Recaro seats! All of the Recaro seats, including the Signo, have a note: “This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 14 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.”
Recaro Como - $239.00 (4 covers)
Recaro Signo - $279.00 (4 covers)
Recaro Vivo - $94.95 (4 covers)
Recaro Vivo Lite - $84.95 (3 covers)

ADS

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
Yes, many of those are great prices!! They do have different Parkway covers sometimes.

Just be aware that this statement may be an understatement: "Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 14 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.”

We ordered a computer from the AAFES website on July 15 and the website had that message. The computer finally showed up on September 3. AAFES did stand up to Dell for us and we got all kinds of free Dell things for our trouble.

I have ordered many things from AAFES and usually have been very satisfied. The free shipping, etc. is great!
Renee

Morganthe

Just be aware that this statement may be an understatement: "Your account will be charged at the time order is placed. Please allow approximately 14 days for shipment, plus an additional 7 days for delivery.”

We ordered a computer from the AAFES website on July 15 and the website had that message. The computer finally showed up on September 3. AAFES did stand up to Dell for us and we got all kinds of free Dell things for our trouble.

I have ordered many things from AAFES and usually have been very satisfied. The free shipping, etc. is great!
Renee

AAFES is great on shipping & times, but they can't make promises for their 'contractors' ;)
I also have a sneaking suspicion that Computer makers have a formal vacation schedule and is similar to ordering a vehicle from the manufacturers. I found out the hard way that getting an order in August from Dodge was impossible. Our truck wasn't ready & shipped until mid-Sept. (Our PCS move was changed, so it wasn't us being fussy ;) )

Don't forget if you have a catalogue to grab the $5 off coupon for your orders online :thumbsup: I appreciate how easy it is to return something to the nearest BX if whatever you ordered didn't measure up. :love:

arly1983

Man, I am tempted to pick up a RYS.....I guess I could find a place to put it.....(Even though Jackson already weighs in at 34 lbs and has a 15.75 in torso)

arly1983

It would be $195 total, no tax, no shipping, no nothing.....SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP ME.......

Oooooo....matching desert sand RYS and Como in my van.....ahhhh

Simplysomething

I know at least some of these are really good deals. To shop at AAFES stores or AAFES.com, you must be a US military dependent with shopping privileges. If you don't know what that means, you don't qualify. ;)

I don't qualify--but I think my grandmother might. lol

I wonder...lol

(I'm kidding. Though, if I asked, and she could, she would, but I'm not going to. lol)

Morganthe

I don't qualify--but I think my grandmother might. lol

I wonder...lol

(I'm kidding. Though, if I asked, and she could, she would, but I'm not going to. lol)

It's not against the AAFES rules for a sponsor or dependant to purchase items and send them directly to a relative as a bonafide gift. DH & I have done that many a time for parents & steps b-day & holiday presents. Makes it so much easier & cheaper than trying to mail something ourselves. :eek:

Just thought you'd like to know. :whistle:

heathernick06

I didn't realize AAFES sold Britax. I wish I could have waited to buy my son a new one, but his car seat was broken. I've never looked to see if they sell them at the PX/BX. Has anyone ever seen them there?

Morganthe

I didn't realize AAFES sold Britax. I wish I could have waited to buy my son a new one, but his car seat was broken. I've never looked to see if they sell them at the PX/BX. Has anyone ever seen them there?

Nope, never have been in a B&M AAFES that I've been at. Graco & Costco have been on the shelves.
Could be the new super dooper BX that's going in at Ramstein might have them, but I think it's one of those things that are available only by catalog/Internet order, unless it's been a local return. They have quite a few of not-sold-in-store items that they keep through agents/contractors. :shrug-shoulders:

Simplysomething

It's not against the AAFES rules for a sponsor or dependant to purchase items and send them directly to a relative as a bonafide gift. DH & I have done that many a time for parents & steps b-day & holiday presents. Makes it so much easier & cheaper than trying to mail something ourselves. :eek:

Just thought you'd like to know. :whistle:

I didn't know that. I'm willing to bet that my grandmother doesn't know it either. :)

heathernick06

Nope, never have been in a B&M AAFES that I've been at. Graco & Costco have been on the shelves.

That's too bad, but at least they offer them online! I looked at our PX today and only saw the Graco seats and a few others. Maybe one day they will expand their in-store selection.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
When you order from AAFES, they have a "gift" option, just like most other online stores (Amazon, Lands End, etc).

3acorns4Christy

I was debating ordering from Aafes or babyage and went with babyage because the shipping is faster. I am impatient and cannot wait 3weeks or longer. Everything that we've ordered from aafes has taken close to 6weeks.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Seriously?

We ordered a 4-wheeler from them right before (like 2 weeks before) Christmas last year, and were realllllyyyyyyyyy nervous.

It arrived (from the supplier) 2 days later. It was AWESOME.

I didn't buy any seats from this sale. But I wanted to.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC