Video of Assembling Harmony Defender 360

mom of six

So...my affair continues. Now it is more than a one night stand.

I have heard many mention how hard it is to assemble a Harmony Defender 360 and others who have said they do not even want to purchase one if they have to put it together.

It is really simple. It was harder for me to figure out how to edit a youtube video than to assemble this car seat.:)

So...here you go

http://youtu.be/mPNIQOEA5LU

Someone tell me how to embed it

ADS

djma

I will also chime in that it was easy to assemble.

Changing the crotch buckle position was harder than putting the seat together. LOL

Squeaky McMurdo

Thanks for this. I was a little worried when I found out this doesn't come preassembled. How hard is it to get the covers off for washing?

mom of six

Thanks for this. I was a little worried when I found out this doesn't come preassembled. How hard is it to get the covers off for washing?

Easy Peasy. The cover is made to velcro to itself in a few strategic locations and the upper cover has a couple of snaps to attach it to the shell.

We had a puke event this weekend and it was a pretty to take the cover off to clean things up.

TheNimpsGirl

I will also chime in that it was easy to assemble.

Changing the crotch buckle position was harder than putting the seat together. LOL

Agreed!

It takes me longer to fiddle with the crotch strap then to uninstall and reinstall the seat itself! It is one of the annoyances but for $99, still reasonably pleased.

jacqui276

That looks pretty much exactly the same as assembling the Harmony V7s here (and the seat looks basically the same but without the headwings). I put two together and they would have been super easy except the plastic holes on the back JUST didn't quite line up with the hole on the seat for sliding the metal bar through so it took about 10 minutes of forcing it, jiggling it, and cursing before it made it through on both seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC