Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax frontier 80 replacement covers?

Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement cover for my frontier 80? I checked the britax website and they only have ones for the 85. I really want to get dd a girly one for when ds passes it down to her. Is there any where els I should be checking?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax frontier 80 replacement covers?

No one have any idea? I guess I'll call britax to see what they say.

Britax had me check the retired seat section for the replacement parts. They have the pink sky and Rushmore (which is what we have) but its $79.99 + shipping and tax. That's a little high for us right now. Is my only hope to keep checking swap or ebay or Craigslist to find a used one? Or would these go on sale when britax has there yearly sale?

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

I guess I'd keep checking Swap, and cross fingers for a sale at Britax. I know they've been selling classic MA covers for $20, so I guess there's some hope. (I just wish the 80 had come in blue, that's my dd's favorite color now, not that she complains about pink, but it's so fun to get a new cover sometimes).
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Carseat Crazy

Thanks. I'll keep checking swap i have a little time. The one listed there now is Rushmore which I have 2 of at the moment. One old mesh seat style and the updated one with the black seat. Not terrible for dd, but she really wants everything in pink. She currently rides in a princess radian, a butterfly true fit and a maddison boulevard.(all super girly covers) I don't know how she'll react if I put her in a black and grey seat, even though I really like the way it looks.