Frontier 90... $210 preorder!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

ooooh. that's a glitch. 15off usually doesn't work on sale items. Score!

Now if only I could fit a Frontier of any type in my 3 across...

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

I just ordered 2... 15off worked for both (they were each on a different card). Selling my fr85 today and my peg convertible today for a total of more than buying the two 90s. WOOT

aporthole

My husband is going to think I'm crazier than I already am. Originally preordered from Albee last week, cancelled the order and ordered from Amazon because I wanted it NOW. With the $210 Albee price I can't justify the extra $97 just to have it a few weeks early (sales tax through Amazon was $23 plus the higher price). Our FR90 from Amazon is being delivered today and I already printed the return shipping label to send it back. I just hope the Albee order gets here before our 5 hour road trip on May 28.

I love new and shiny things but I just can't stand to blow $100. Fingers crossed Albee gets them soon!

Not opening the box being delivered today will be insanely hard to resist!

Jessica61624

My husband is going to think I'm crazier than I already am. Originally preordered from Albee last week, cancelled the order and ordered from Amazon because I wanted it NOW. With the $210 Albee price I can't justify the extra $97 just to have it a few weeks early (sales tax through Amazon was $23 plus the higher price). Our FR90 from Amazon is being delivered today and I already printed the return shipping label to send it back. I just hope the Albee order gets here before our 5 hour road trip on May 28.

I love new and shiny things but I just can't stand to blow $100. Fingers crossed Albee gets them soon!

I don't see any reason you can't open it! Just to check it out. It will still be new.

aporthole

Keep the amazon seat, stick the Albee seat in the amazon box; new seat today!! ;) that's not too horrible, is it?

That would require having credit card charges for BOTH at the same time until I could get the Albee one to send back to Amazon. DH would kill me, and I'm personally not 100% comfortable with the idea of it, but it is a genius idea!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
The label on the box and the registration card both have some identifying information on them on most carseats, so it may be possible for a retailer to discover a mismatch. Of course, they may not bother to check that.

MyMunchkins

LOL, I feel you...I'm on my third order with Albee Baby for the same seat. I cancelled my original order with 15% off that brought it to $280.49 to place another order but with the 20% off that brought it to $263.99 and was about to cancel that order to buy from Amazon instead and eat the difference to get it faster but then saw the Albee's new sale today with 15% so I can't pass up savings of $95.36 even if it means waiting a little longer. So today Albee got my 2nd cancellation and third order. $210.37 is much cheaper than some Frontier 85's are still selling for. Hopefully that's it for me. My hubby just shakes his head but likes the idea of saving money so it works. If he was in charge of this, he would have paid $329.99.

PikkuMyy

I'm practicing self control. My 6 year old does not need another car seat! His FR85 is just fine. *sigh*

I can come up with a million reasons I "need" a Pinnacle though, starting with my car being old (1998) and lacking side air bags. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC