Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    It went 3 hours east of it's last stop, instead of three hours west to my house. Grrrr!
    DS 6 years/ 46 inches/ 44lbs riding harnessed in a Frontier 85 and Frontier 90
    DD Riding in a B-Safe

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I'm getting antsy for mine!! Err DD's... It's supposed to arrive on Friday.

Mine came yesterday afternoon. Installed like a dream. It's a little taller than the 85 to me.
    DD Riding in a B-Safe

Re: Frontier 90... $210 preorder!

Mine was delivered today. I the zebra!!! I had it delivered to my work, hauled it to my car on my lunch hour, took out the Argos and installed the FR90. It took less than a minute! Rock solid, no problem at all! I am pretty sure DH will be able to install this seat no problem. I now have a cow (FR85) and a zebra in my back seat! I would love to get another, sell the FR85, then just keep the Argos as a spare. If I didn't sometimes have two boys in the car I would love to get Cactus Flower. I'm not too thrilled with the other covers except maybe Congo. I hope they get new covers!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

DH installed the Frontier 90 correctly on his first try, and this was his first car seat install ever!
    DD Riding in a B-Safe