Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Community Member

Frontier 90... $210 preorder!

Add the "15off" coupon code and it comes down to $210.xx!! Best price so far!!

http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-fron...eat-zebra.html

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic
    Is Albee baby charging cards?

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: Frontier 90... $210 preorder!

ooooh. that's a glitch. 15off usually doesn't work on sale items. Score!

Now if only I could fit a Frontier of any type in my 3 across...
    Last edited by crunchierthanthou; 05-04-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Carseat Crazy

deleted
    Last edited by D&L's-mommy; 05-06-2013 at 08:21 AM.

I just ordered 2... 15off worked for both (they were each on a different card). Selling my fr85 today and my peg convertible today for a total of more than buying the two 90s. WOOT

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Code works on the Pinnacle too. Brings price down to $235.
    DS 6 years/ 46 inches/ 44lbs riding harnessed in a Frontier 85 and Frontier 90
    DD Riding in a B-Safe

8. Thank You from:

Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar

NM, got it to work.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

Quote Originally Posted by bella_1818 View Post
    Code works on the Pinnacle too. Brings price down to $235.

Use the forum link too!

http://www.albeebaby.com

I wish they would correct their ads that appear here all the time. I even sent them an email. I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to be "Safe %15"
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

12. Thank You from:

CPS Technician
    My husband is going to think I'm crazier than I already am. Originally preordered from Albee last week, cancelled the order and ordered from Amazon because I wanted it NOW. With the $210 Albee price I can't justify the extra $97 just to have it a few weeks early (sales tax through Amazon was $23 plus the higher price). Our FR90 from Amazon is being delivered today and I already printed the return shipping label to send it back. I just hope the Albee order gets here before our 5 hour road trip on May 28.

I love new and shiny things but I just can't stand to blow $100. Fingers crossed Albee gets them soon!

Not opening the box being delivered today will be insanely hard to resist!
    DS1 (April '09) Britax Parkway SGL & Clek Olli, DD (March '12) Britax Frontier 90 & Evenflo Maestro, DS2 (April '15) RF Nuna Rava & RF Clek Foonf
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by aporthole View Post
    My husband is going to think I'm crazier than I already am. Originally preordered from Albee last week, cancelled the order and ordered from Amazon because I wanted it NOW. With the $210 Albee price I can't justify the extra $97 just to have it a few weeks early (sales tax through Amazon was $23 plus the higher price). Our FR90 from Amazon is being delivered today and I already printed the return shipping label to send it back. I just hope the Albee order gets here before our 5 hour road trip on May 28.

I love new and shiny things but I just can't stand to blow $100. Fingers crossed Albee gets them soon!

I don't see any reason you can't open it! Just to check it out. It will still be new.

15. Thank You from:

Keep the amazon seat, stick the Albee seat in the amazon box; new seat today!! that's not too horrible, is it?
    -Linnea
    M 2/25/09 43 pounds rfing in two Radian xtsls
    E 7/16/11 26 pounds rfing in a Roundabout 50 & TFSI

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by linneabw View Post
    Keep the amazon seat, stick the Albee seat in the amazon box; new seat today!! that's not too horrible, is it?
    Honestly I'd do that too. But some aren't comfortable with it.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by linneabw View Post
    That would require having credit card charges for BOTH at the same time until I could get the Albee one to send back to Amazon. DH would kill me, and I'm personally not 100% comfortable with the idea of it, but it is a genius idea!
    DS1 (April '09) Britax Parkway SGL & Clek Olli, DD (March '12) Britax Frontier 90 & Evenflo Maestro, DS2 (April '15) RF Nuna Rava & RF Clek Foonf
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

The label on the box and the registration card both have some identifying information on them on most carseats, so it may be possible for a retailer to discover a mismatch. Of course, they may not bother to check that.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

Figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by aporthole View Post

LOL, I feel you...I'm on my third order with Albee Baby for the same seat. I cancelled my original order with 15% off that brought it to $280.49 to place another order but with the 20% off that brought it to $263.99 and was about to cancel that order to buy from Amazon instead and eat the difference to get it faster but then saw the Albee's new sale today with 15% so I can't pass up savings of $95.36 even if it means waiting a little longer. So today Albee got my 2nd cancellation and third order. $210.37 is much cheaper than some Frontier 85's are still selling for. Hopefully that's it for me. My hubby just shakes his head but likes the idea of saving money so it works. If he was in charge of this, he would have paid $329.99.

Am I crazy? I am not seeing what the coupon code is?

Quote Originally Posted by kflek View Post
    Am I crazy? I am not seeing what the coupon code is?
    15OFF - which doesn't immediately jump out as a code.

I'm practicing self control. My 6 year old does not need another car seat! His FR85 is just fine. *sigh*

I can come up with a million reasons I "need" a Pinnacle though, starting with my car being old (1998) and lacking side air bags.

Katri »» Mom, Infant Teacher and CPST
    Elias »» 6.5 years old, harness in my car, booster in his father's car

25. Thank You from: