Updated pictures of the kids

Jessica61624

We've been playing musical car seats since I bought my car. I'm wanting to get a frontier 90 but I don't know if I can make that happen.

Right now dd is in a parkway. She's a horrible booster rider. Her brother's are too much temptation. She will be 6 next month and right around 50lbs.

Dominic is back rear facing! The first time we went to get in the car he had a melt down. He did not want to rf and cried the whole ride! This was a few weeks ago. He now has told me he likes it!

And the baby! He's going to be ONE next month!! He's 22.5lbs. No idea how tall. I don't love him in the radian because of the head slump. But its our only option.

I have j in the middle because its easier to buckle her. I really want her back in a harness tho.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC