Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Question Can you get Uppababy on sale???

My husband and I are trying to decide on a single stroller for #4. Previously, we had a double Valco Baby jog stroller.

I had narrowed it down to one of the Valco Baby singles or the B-ready. I went to Buy Buy Baby and test drove a few yesterday. I hated how the Britax B-ready drove and they didn't have any Valco Baby.

We are trying to decide between a jog stroller again, or more of a city stroller. I test drove the Uppababy Cruz and FELL IN LOVE!

1. Can you get an Uppababy Cruz on sale anywhere?
    2. If we don't get a jog stroller are there any others that I should consider other than the Uppababy?

I want....
    *Smooth ride and easy handling.
    *A huge basket
    *Rain guard and bug/sun screen.
    *Takes a B-safe or Keyfit 30.

This will be my only and last stroller and I want to love it!

Thanks!!!
    ~Mamabear to 3...soon to be 4

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Ahh! There was a Cruz for $299 on NBD today! It's gone now. But yes, there's hope! We got a Vista for 25% off at BBB - it was a floor model but was up on the shelf and didn't look as if it had been touched. LOVE our uppababy!

Carseat Crazy

Re: Can you get Uppababy on sale???

Watch albeebaby b/c sometimes they are not excluded from the coupon. BFF got one when they had 20% off and I think were on sale as well.
    Emy, mama to 2 sweet girls
    Kate (3/07) & Sammy (4/10)

Carseat Crazy
    I got mine on nbd for 300, since then I've seen a few pop up at 500ish

I've heard that babysurplus ebay store is albeebaby and every now and then they have good stuff up. http://www.ebay.com/itm/UppaBaby-Cru...item20d29318f0

CPS Technician

I'd look at Craigslist too!
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit

Carseat Crazy

You could order one at your local Bed Bath and Beyond store and use one of their 20% off coupons. They never check to see if it is excluded or not. I got a Bugaboo stroller this way.