NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

thepote

Ack... Please don't get this thread locked with swap content. Pm the person ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xxluckychicxx

I'm really annoyed with NBD right now. I ordered a seat a few weeks ago. When it arrived there was a different, obviously used seat in the box. I called, got a label, and sent it back. Now they're saying that PP never went through in the first place so to take it up with PP. I've gone round and round with PP, my bank, and NBD all day and have yet to get it resolved. I have statements showing where the money was sent, but they keep saying that they didn't get it and to take it up with PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

bpirof

Awww I want a Keyfit so bad... Dh would probably divorce me if another carseat lands on our step though lol

crunchierthanthou

So, if you make a wishlist, it tells you when it will be loaded?

It seems to be a glitch. Some days it has stuff in your wishlist that just goes to a "product" page (like when an item is sold and gets taken down). I've been noticing lately that those ones usually get uploaded at some point on the days they show up. :shrug-shoulders:

jordansmom

You were right! I know a few people were looking for Keyfits...I have one in my cart for $95...not as good as $25 but with the 15OFF50, its still a good deal for someone. Let me know if you want it!

Headed out for preschool pickup...just dropped two Keyfit 30's for $95 each.

glockchick

I need a Cruiserfix in Lavender. If one happens to pop up, would someone message me please? I may be out on a call and not able to answer, but then again maybe not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC