NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

crunchierthanthou

New Tuesday steal posted:

15% OFF Site-Wide when you spend $50!

Get an amazing deal on our already low priced, brand name items!

Use code 15OFF50 upon checkout to redeem!

Expires June 1, 2013 at midnight EST. Multiple uses permitted per customer, but this discount cannot be combined with other sales or promotions.

jordansmom

A day of firsts! This is the first I have seen a FR90 and a Nextfit show up! :jive: And I'm not tempted by either fortunately! ;)

thepote

I only saw one, in Mystique. :)

I just re-read the pp's quote and she said "one of the nextfits" so there must have been two. Glad you got one. What a deal. I figure if it doesn't work for us with shipping it would still be a deal for someone here in Swap.

kadora

No way!! I've been refreshing my NBD page at 20-min intervals while I'm home all day and missed both the NextFits and the RXT! :(

sm1982

Do Ergos ever pop up? I don't check the site too and whenever I remember, I mostly just see slings and wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC