NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Emily928

So how do you actually snag these great deals? I just found out about NBD through this forum and I'm addicted! I got an Inglesina travel table chair and I love it, but I really want to get a Radian XRT for my DH's car (we ordered one from Diapers.com and got a decent deal but I know I can do better!) I am stalking the site all day and I don't know how they keep getting snagged up by other people! And they'll say "Only 1 left" for a while but won't let you add to cart...frustrating! I'm also in the market for a couple cheap(ish) seats for the grandparents, and baby gates, a Radio Flyer trike, etc. I could definitely use some advice!

Aggiegrl

So how do you actually snag these great deals? I just found out about NBD through this forum and I'm addicted! I got an Inglesina travel table chair and I love it, but I really want to get a Radian XRT for my DH's car (we ordered one from Diapers.com and got a decent deal but I know I can do better!) I am stalking the site all day and I don't know how they keep getting snagged up by other people! And they'll say "Only 1 left" for a while but won't let you add to cart...frustrating! I'm also in the market for a couple cheap(ish) seats for the grandparents, and baby gates, a Radio Flyer trike, etc. I could definitely use some advice!

Basically, to get popular things like Radians, you hit refresh a bunch and hope you get lucky with your timing. If there is one that says "currently unavailable," go to the page for that item and refresh that page (instead of the search), so that if someone drops it from their cart you have one less step to get it in yours.

wnkw

Thanks so much! I got it but then went to pay and realized DH had our only credit card at work with him :(

It is still floating around though so hopefully I can grab it when he gets home unless it is snatched up before then.

Please get it.. my 97% child does NOT need it... i keep adding it, but gave it up about 1.5 hrs ago

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

JCsMomma

Please get it.. my 97% child does NOT need it... i keep adding it, but gave it up about 1.5 hrs ago

I was wondering if you saw this! If it helps, my off the charts 22 month old who is all torso still fits RF in the CCO... Barely but she does! Probably doesn't help at all, does it? ;)

Emily928

Ah, I didn't think about refreshing the item page instead of the main page. I have seen them right after they've popped up and still not gotten them. It makes me think people have some sort of automated system to get them (like people that snipe e-bay auctions...) Do you know what it means when it shows 1 available but then doesn't let you put it in the cart? Does that mean it was just taken but they haven't updated the item to show unavailable?

Also, is there any sort of pattern to what time they post new things? It seems like a lot tends to show up in the 11 am to 2 pm range but I'm not sure.

wnkw

I was wondering if you saw this! If it helps, my off the charts 22 month old who is all torso still fits RF in the CCO... Barely but she does! Probably doesn't help at all, does it? ;)

Um no.. i had almost got dh onboard when i said it was green like palm trees (he grows/loves them- greenhouse and yard full)..i have a perfectly good g3 blvd..

nickidaim

Someone stop me I am addicted! lol. I was able to snag another recaro prosport today! I wish it wasn't blaze but oh well. Can't wait until it gets here so I can install them both for my twins without having to hear fighting over who gets to sit in the new seat! I've had one sitting in my bedroom for about a week now just waiting! Now someone snag all the good stuff before I'm tempted to buy anything else! My husband is already going to flip when he see's everyone but baby got a new seat that wasn't truly needed!

Emily928

Does anyone use this site with Firefox? I happened to check it with Internet Explorer and realized that Firefox doesn't display the drop-down menu where you choose the condition before putting something in your cart, which is why it keeps giving me the "incomplete or unavailable" error. And here I thought I was just getting beat out on everything I wanted! But when I got that error on things that have been on the site for days, it made me wonder....

Cryssy Jane

Does anyone use this site with Firefox? I happened to check it with Internet Explorer and realized that Firefox doesn't display the drop-down menu where you choose the condition before putting something in your cart, which is why it keeps giving me the "incomplete or unavailable" error. And here I thought I was just getting beat out on everything I wanted! But when I got that error on things that have been on the site for days, it made me wonder....

I only use firefox and have never had that issue :shrug-shoulders:

glockchick

Anyone holding onto the Cruiserfix and not want it?? :cool:

ETA: Got it! Whoo hoo! I've been wanting to try this seat forever but couldn't make myself spend the $220 for it. I'm so excited!!!

wnkw

I have occasionally had some/different issues.. chrome os worse. I have had the beat luck with IE..

Emily928

Rookie mistake - my browser was out of date! (Although I wish they'd suggested that when I contacted customer service!)

Phineasmama

Uuuugh I'm so pissed because they have a grill that I would totally buy but it's in Tennessee and they won't ship it :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC