NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phineasmama

is it step 2? that's the one we have, the kids love it, the toddlers, preschoolers, even my 9 year old, he mostly does mini demolition derbys in it, but it keeps him entertained, lol.

Yep! It's this one

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Step2-Play-Adjustable-Water-Table/dp/B00383AEZW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367609628&sr=8-1&keywords=step+2+play+up+adjustable+sand+and+water+table"]Amazon.com: Step2 Play Up Adjustable Sand Water Table: Toys & Games[/ame]

I thought DS would like that it has "roads" haha. We have plenty of Chuck trucks that he can play with outside.

ADS

nickidaim

I got my recaro prosport today! I love love love it! Now I just need to sell my Nautilus so I can get one more! I have twins so matching seats is a must! Also the DOM was 2/13!

Aggiegrl

There has been a Radian bouncing around there this morning. Someone just added it to their cart again, but its been released 4 or 5 times already.

I had a Maclaren Globetrotter in my cart, but I'm going to hold out for a Volo. Only 1 carseat and 1 base this morning and 2 strollers. Hoping for more today.

nmb

I *need* a Radian if anyone here has it. (not quite sure how the cart hold/release thing works?)

ETA - got it. ;)

Last edited:

jordansmom

There has been a Radian bouncing around there this morning. Someone just added it to their cart again, but its been released 4 or 5 times already.

I had a Maclaren Globetrotter in my cart, but I'm going to hold out for a Volo. Only 1 carseat and 1 base this morning and 2 strollers. Hoping for more today.

There is a Volo on now if you scroll through a bit sorted newest to oldest and 96 items per page.

msg221

I ordered the sand and water table :) But it's going to be a water and water table because sand is my mortal enemy!

Which one was it? I bought one about 3 years ago and the kids used it once because the water leaked! I might just scrub it down (it's been outside) and bring it inside to the playroom with the pasta & beans idea!

This is the one I bought: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Step2-Naturally-Playful-Water-Center/dp/B001PGTNK6/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1367866488&sr=8-6&keywords=water+table"]Amazon.com: Step2 Naturally Playful Sand & Water Center: Toys & Games[/ame]

Aggiegrl

There is a Volo on now if you scroll through a bit sorted newest to oldest and 96 items per page.

I saw that one, but the price isn't right at $95. It's ~$30 less than buying one on Amazon. Not really worth risk of NBD or getting a color I don't really like. The higher level Maclarens have been going up at $65-75 dollars, so I'm hopeful a Volo eventually will too.

Cryssy Jane

Are you still looking for a Prosport in Blaze? Have it in my cart now...

Not looking anymore but thank you for thinking of me, I forgot to update.

Although I do find it sketch that they just got the nasty prosport back on Thursday and there's one up today :-/

mommy2elliebean13

Does anyone have the Coccoro in key lime? I have the chestnut one in my cart but really would prefer the key lime if they aren't getting it. So need one of these!

How long before they empty your cart on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC