NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Do you PM the offenders? Some of them may not even realize it violates the forum rules.

If your post has been removed, it violated the rules. I posted in this thread as a general reminder so I wouldn't have to PM people individually.

:yeahthat: I once posted something along the lines of "I'd love that, too! Please let us know if you list it!" (as a gentle nudge toward swap) in a string of "I'm interested!" posts, and I'm still not quite sure if my post was removed as part of a string, or if it violated rules on its own.

If your post was removed, it crossed the line. "I'm interested if you list it," should be sent as a PM. Pretty much anything that could be construed as an attempt to buy, sell, or trade with another member belongs in the Swap forums or may be sent as a PM. Feedback can only be left for transactions which have threads in the Swap forums.

T4K

If your post has been removed, it violated the rules. I posted in this thread as a general reminder so I wouldn't have to PM people individually.

If your post was removed, it crossed the line. "I'm interested if you list it," should be sent as a PM. Pretty much anything that could be construed as an attempt to buy, sell, or trade with another member belongs in the Swap forums or may be sent as a PM. Feedback can only be left for transactions which have threads in the Swap forums.

Look, I get it. But I have been around long enough to know better.

This is a "public" thread. People that aren't super active may just need a PM the first time it happens so they know its them. It may cut down on the repeated reminders.

Phineasmama

I agree. Someone posted in here that had a post count of 7, I wouldn't really expect Noobs to know what's okay to say and what isn't. Sure people should ya know, read the rules :p but how often does that happen in the real world?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I do, however, expect them to read the thread they're posting in. I've posted two reminders IN THIS THREAD. I think that's sufficient for people posting IN THIS THREAD. $.02

Phineasmama

If the thread is 10 pages long though? I haven't read every page. I'm not trying to be nitpicky, i promise. Maybe a warning in the title of the thread instead?

Phineasmama

Did anyone else get a shipping notice for an item they ordered today? Yesterday I ordered a cordless phone and got a shipping notice like within a few hours!

spbabyg113

Did anyone else get a shipping notice for an item they ordered today? Yesterday I ordered a cordless phone and got a shipping notice like within a few hours!

I ordered a couple different things at different times over the last couple days and I never got a shipping notice until 24 hours later....

CTRS4peds

I paid $287.94 shipped with no discount, it arrived with the tags still attached. DH does not like the green, but DS loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC