NBD May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

jordansmom

Quite a few seats up now, but prices don't seem as good as they have been in the past...on that note, I do have a FR85 in my cart for $157 if someone needs it!

nickidaim

I'm looking for a frontier 85 sict, one or two depending upon how well I like the recaro prosport. Will the prices drop on 85's soon because of the 90 coming out.

nickidaim

That is the same price I got the 85 sict for a couple of weeks ago. Thanks, I am hoping the prices will drop on them now that the frontier 90 is out. I also need to figure out the top tether situation on my 3rd row seat, seeing as GM was/is no help.

nickidaim

The cart is acting weird. I had a few things disappear out of mine then show back up only to add them again have them say they were in the cart on the icon on the top right only to say that my cart was empty when I would click to open the cart.

Mommyto3Gs

The cart is acting weird. I had a few things disappear out of mine then show back up only to add them again have them say they were in the cart on the icon on the top right only to say that my cart was empty when I would click to open the cart.

I had that happen to me too. If I signed in on a different computer or on my phone, I was able to check out. Such a pain!

crunchierthanthou

That happens to me sometimes, too. It usually helps to switch browsers. I go from Firefox to Chrome. The items are usually still in my cart once I sign in on Chrome.

christineka

I was trying to hold a Probooster for Christineka, but I lost it. :(

Got them both. Thanks! Is the site down for anyone else? I just wanted to check shipping. (I ordered some tributes and a sr30 just to pass on cheap deals to the locals.) Oh- and got a tf c680 to play with before passing on the good deal.

sara1976

How fast do these deals go? I have been stalking several times a day and the items I would love are always gone! Would love a radian and a bob stroller.

Phineasmama

I ordered the sand and water table :) But it's going to be a water and water table because sand is my mortal enemy!

christineka

I ordered the sand and water table :) But it's going to be a water and water table because sand is my mortal enemy!

lol, that playsand is truly the work of the devil, lol. We bring our table inside in the winter and put dry pasta or beans in it, the kids love it

My neighbor gave us one. It was used for water in the summer only and I need to wash it out after snow. It has a cover and I put the cover on it, but that doesn't mean much. The beans is a good idea for indoor play. Maybe I'll do that this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC