Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NBD May 2013

Carseat Crazy

NBD May 2013

Didn't see a May thread started for NBD, so here it is!

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: NBD May 2013

Quite a few seats up now, but prices don't seem as good as they have been in the past...on that note, I do have a FR85 in my cart for $157 if someone needs it!

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Even with the codes, those Radian prices are kind of lousy- considering the sales right now.

PS, code MOM2013 is good for 10% off site wide through Sunday.

6. Thank You from:

I'm looking for a frontier 85 sict, one or two depending upon how well I like the recaro prosport. Will the prices drop on 85's soon because of the 90 coming out.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by nickidaim View Post
    I'm looking for a frontier 85 sict, one or two depending upon how well I like the recaro prosport. Will the prices drop on 85's soon because of the 90 coming out.
    If you want a regular FR85, no SICT, I have it in my cart at a good price!

That is the same price I got the 85 sict for a couple of weeks ago. Thanks, I am hoping the prices will drop on them now that the frontier 90 is out. I also need to figure out the top tether situation on my 3rd row seat, seeing as GM was/is no help.

Carseat Crazy

Lots up now! Several B-Readys (I think I counted 3!), a couple RXT's and more!

I was trying to hold a Probooster for Christineka, but I lost it.

The cart is acting weird. I had a few things disappear out of mine then show back up only to add them again have them say they were in the cart on the icon on the top right only to say that my cart was empty when I would click to open the cart.

The cart is acting weird. I had a few things disappear out of mine then show back up only to add them again have them say they were in the cart on the icon on the top right only to say that my cart was empty when I would click to open the cart.
    I had that happen to me too. If I signed in on a different computer or on my phone, I was able to check out. Such a pain!

DS1 08.05 Britax Parkway SGL Cloudburst
    DS2 08.07 Britax Frontier 85 Cowmoo - Harnessed
    DD 07.10 ERF in Britax Marathon Classic w/ Hannah Cover

That happens to me sometimes, too. It usually helps to switch browsers. I go from Firefox to Chrome. The items are usually still in my cart once I sign in on Chrome.

15. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    I was trying to hold a Probooster for Christineka, but I lost it.
    Got them both. Thanks! Is the site down for anyone else? I just wanted to check shipping. (I ordered some tributes and a sr30 just to pass on cheap deals to the locals.) Oh- and got a tf c680 to play with before passing on the good deal.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

How fast do these deals go? I have been stalking several times a day and the items I would love are always gone! Would love a radian and a bob stroller.

I ordered the sand and water table But it's going to be a water and water table because sand is my mortal enemy!

Carseat Crazy

deleted
    Last edited by D&L's-mommy; 05-06-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Carseat Crazy

deleted
    Last edited by D&L's-mommy; 05-06-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D&L's-mommy View Post
    lol, that playsand is truly the work of the devil, lol. We bring our table inside in the winter and put dry pasta or beans in it, the kids love it
    That's a good idea! The one I got has adjustable height with the legs so I liked that a lot.

Carseat Crazy

deleted
    Last edited by D&L's-mommy; 05-06-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    I ordered the sand and water table But it's going to be a water and water table because sand is my mortal enemy!
    Quote Originally Posted by D&L's-mommy View Post
    lol, that playsand is truly the work of the devil, lol. We bring our table inside in the winter and put dry pasta or beans in it, the kids love it
    My neighbor gave us one. It was used for water in the summer only and I need to wash it out after snow. It has a cover and I put the cover on it, but that doesn't mean much. The beans is a good idea for indoor play. Maybe I'll do that this fall.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Anyone have the recaro boosters?