Lets see your sleeping kids in boosters please!

farrbabies

Hi

Sorry if this has been done already. I want to know which boosters support the best for sleepy kids. Plus I like seeing how your kids do. So far my oldest has slept in the parkway sgl ok once.

I'm debating on an oobr.

Even though some brands are not available to me, I'd still like to see :)

ADS

tiggercat

Turbo. Edited, the jacket isn't as bulky as it looks, it's just the outer shell of a 2in1 and it is pulled out of the way of the seatbelt ;)

Megan is pretty terrible booster sleeper, lol. She hasn't fallen asleep in the parkway yet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

lovemy2kidstw

Here is a pic of DD in her HBTB in DH's truck. She sleeps better in it than her Nautilus. She is 4 yrs 2 months old 41-42lbs & 41-42 in tall. She only rides in it part time, but sits perfectly 100% of the time :)

View attachment 21005

Last edited:

Lenae

HBTB, this one is a little old. Colton is an excellent booster rider and sleeper. Which would be shocking if you knew him, lol.

100_0213-1.jpg

skylinphoto

Ds in a cybex booster.

IMG_20121202_181608.jpg

And, some not so great positioning...but he had been asleep in the seat for hours (traveling).

20130317_232452.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org

S

SoCalCarSeatMama

Ds in a Recaro Vivo

Attachments

• image-3034431055.jpg
    image-3034431055.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 101

farrbabies

Thanks everyone. It's good to see those headrests actually support them. Anyone have a kid in an Oobr sleeping?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Thanks everyone. It's good to see those headrests actually support them. Anyone have a kid in an Oobr sleeping?

I can take one next time it happens, but I can tell you that while it does have nice big headrests, the most important thing in any booster is to teach the kid to put her head back when sleepy- until they learn that they tend to fall out of any booster when asleep, once they do, they can sleep in a backless without many issues.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC