Should I get a Radian?

MotoMommaNH

I know this question has been asked a ga-zillion times (accurate, right?;)) but DH needs convincing.
DS is 2y8mo and outgrew his MA70 RF'ing by height. I honestly don't know his exact height but in February he went to the doc and was around 35+inches. He's definitely had a growth spurt recently because he's now officially in 3T pants and shirts (some of the 3T shirts are a tad short depending on the brand). He's around 35lbs. He's got a torso like his daddy...LOONNGGG.
So anyways we turned him around but I really don't feel comfortable about it. It just irks me but DH says, "he's too big for the seat and we aren't buying another." (We bought 2 MA70s and a MA 65 for our cars and MILs) He understands the benefits of RF'ing and even pointed it out to a co-worker who FF'd their 14 mo.

RXT's are 240 on Amazon right now...DH would be ticked if I spent money on it; we are trying to sell our house and buy another. Should I just pull the trigger and ask for forgiveness later... :p FWIW, I went and played with the SureRide and REALLY didn't like it. I'm spoiled by IMMI buckles.

I don't know what to do!:( Help me ladies! I feel like I failed DS not RF'ing him to at least 3...aaahh.

ADS

LoveMyBoyOB

You did a GREAT job rfing him this long. I, personally, would buy another seat to rf. you could get anther year out of it rf before he needs to ff. And if you're not comfortable with ffing ATM then I would definitely do it.

MotoMommaNH

You did a GREAT job rfing him this long. I, personally, would buy another seat to rf. you could get anther year out of it rf before he needs to ff. And if you're not comfortable with ffing ATM then I would definitely do it.

I forgot to mention he's been riding FF for around a month now. And he's a very independent and determined kid, of course he loves it (except for sleeping which he hates his legs dangling) so I'm not so sure he'd be OK turning back around. BUT Amazon has free returns....hmmmmmm:scratcheshead:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC