Anyone know of the older Aton covers fit the Aton2?

kidzndogz

The shell looks the same so I'm assuming so.

I just ordered our Aton2 last night but got boring gray. :( The red seemed the same shade as blood in the pictures (a weird hang up I have because of my job lol) and I just wasn't feeling love for the cobalt. I miss the pretty aqua they used to have. Purple is cute but we won't know gender till Shrimpv2.0 is born.

Although I'm having gray regret and am tempted to call and change my order...

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Hmmm, the only structural change to the seat looks like flippy outy thingies, so I'm thinking maybe...

I'm just happy I can buy an Aton 2 base for my Aton. Phew!

3 ladybugs

No help but glad to see that the red is blood red and not pink. I am sitting by my front door waiting for my UPS man to deliver my red Aton 2. :dance:

3 ladybugs

Well post pics lady! lol. I'd love to see what it looks like IRL.

I got it but the box is damaged (see other post) so it is being returned. I did take photos of it though because someone on another board wanted red too. :)

All these were taken with the seat in a BJCE 2012 stroller.

Let me take the seat outside and show it in the sun. :) That way you can really tell!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
For comparison, here's my Chilli Pepper 2012 Aton with a baby in a hot pink sweater in it:
rlkh08.jpg

The insert changed from one of the accent colors to another, as far as I can tell. And no longer has dark stitching around the edge.

3 ladybugs

For comparison, here's my Chilli Pepper 2012 Aton with a baby in a hot pink sweater in it:
rlkh08.jpg

The insert changed from one of the accent colors to another, as far as I can tell. And no longer has dark stitching around the edge.

Yeah that looks nearly the same to me too! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC