dear Graco,

nannykates

May I invite you to the school of naming seats. If the seat has the same structural shell but minor feature changes you use the same name and add letters. If the seat is different in many ways it needs a different name. Might I suggest you use 1 name for the headwise/size4me/mysize rather than make me crazy. The united states of Snugride need to be divided. How can the classic connect 22 have the same name as the click connect 40? I mean really just admit they are entirely different seats!

Thank you,
Nannykates

Ps-this is supposed to be a joke about something I'm sure many of us have rolled our eyes about. :)

ADS

Phineasmama

They are doing it on purpose. The retail stores don't want the seats to have the same name because that means they have to compete with and/or price match the same seats at online stores for cheaper. Or even brick and mortar stores, they don't have to price match if it has a different name because they can say it's a completely different product.

Stelvis

Yep, since all the stores have a price match guarantee, they want the same item to have a slightly different name or color at different stores so that they never actually have to price match each other.

henrietta

More irksome to me is the buckle issues--

Dear Graco and Evenflo,

Please purchase buckles and chest clips that parents and caregivers can actually buckle and unbuckle. Most escape artist kids escape due to solveable behavior issues. For those that have developmental issues, you can mail out a more difficult buckle and chest clip to replace the original.

Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC