Twinkle Toes deal?

jess71903

Ambassador
Evie wants some Skechers Twinkle Toes (or maybe I want Evie to have some :whistle:). I just refuse to pay what they're going for. $45+? For kid play shoes?? Um, no. So, any really good deals on some? They don't have to be a particular pattern or whatever, but I like this style:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Skechers-Twinkle-Groovy-Baby-Lighted/dp/B002U0KZ1W/ref=sr_1_37?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1367206864&sr=1-37&keywords=skechers+twinkle+toes"]Amazon.com: Skechers Twinkle Toes S Lights Groovy Baby Lighted Sneaker (Infant/Toddler): Shoes[/ame]

ADS

wnkw

Idk if you have them, but I have seen them at beall's outlets, too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

jgomez411

My mom got my DD a pair on clearance at Dillard's or Belk for around $20 I think. That was a year ago so maybe they have changed them, but DD's didn't hold up very well at all. She's not terribly rough on her shoes and the top of the shoe just came up.

image-1898036051.jpg

image-337560723.jpg

mom2juliarose

I, too, was really disappointed about how quickly DD's Twinkle Toes wore.

Also, Sears online a year or so ago had some REALLY good deals, so check there.

jess71903

Ambassador
Thanks for the reviews, yall. I think I'll hold off. I just bought her some Nikes off Ebay for her to wear with her inserts. I just thought they were cute and she flipped about the lights. If they're not going to hold up, I'll pass.

wnkw

Weve never had a problem with the 3 pairs weve had, but i didnt let dd1 just go outside and play in them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

HaileysMommy

Never had a problem with them either. DDs old one are still going strong and on their second kid..her friend. We get ours on eBay. I can't stomach $45 for those shoes either.

tylersmom

If you have shoe carnival, check them out. We found some on clearance for $15 once and they had a $5 off clearance shoe special at the time so they were $10! They do a lot of buy 1 get 1 50% sales too. Also- may sound dumb, but I think piperlime has them too. I live near gap warehouse outlet and picked up a pair of the glitter boots for $10. I'm guessing they were returns to piperlime. You might could find coupons etc.

daniele_ut

jgomez411 said:
My mom got my DD a pair on clearance at Dillard's or Belk for around $20 I think. That was a year ago so maybe they have changed them, but DD's didn't hold up very well at all. She's not terribly rough on her shoes and the top of the shoe just came up.

That's exactly what DD's looked like after a couple of months. I wouldn't want to spend more than $20 on them considering how quickly they wore out.

soph's mom

My DD's haven't worn out physically but the toe covers with the lights are white fabric that is really dirty but I'm afraid to wash them bc of the lights... I think we paid $30 for these at shoe carnival and I didn't want to pay that but she begged consistently for a year and a half...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC