Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Thumbs up Britax Pinnacle 90 and Britax Frontier 90 Preorder at Albee

I posted on the FR 90/PN 90 thread in Chat yesterday, but wanted to update here too.

Albee Baby has them for pre-order on their site for 20% off with promo code "apr20". Amazon charges tax in my state (WA) so Albee price is lower plus no tax. I just pre-ordered a Congo red FR 90 yesterday for $263.99 from Albee.
    DS1 (April '09) Britax Parkway SGL & Clek Olli, DD (March '12) Britax Frontier 90 & Evenflo Maestro, DS2 (April '15) RF Nuna Rava & RF Clek Foonf
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90 Pre-Order $314.49, Frontier 90 Preorder $280.49!

Quote Originally Posted by aporthole View Post
    I posted on the FR 90/PN 90 thread in Chat yesterday, but wanted to update here too.

Albee Baby has them for pre-order on their site for 20% off with promo code "apr20". Amazon charges tax in my state (WA) so Albee price is lower plus no tax. I just pre-ordered a Congo red FR 90 yesterday for $263.99 from Albee.
    Did you have to pay now or do they also not charge until it ships?

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

CPS Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post

Did you have to pay now or do they also not charge until it ships?
    I used a credit card so I will check online later to see if it has posted to the card yet.
    DS1 (April '09) Britax Parkway SGL & Clek Olli, DD (March '12) Britax Frontier 90 & Evenflo Maestro, DS2 (April '15) RF Nuna Rava & RF Clek Foonf
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90 and Britax Frontier 90 Preorder at Albee

Split this off to its own thread. Please don't forget to follow one of the links below to Albee Baby before you buy to support Car-Seat.Org!

http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-fron...seat-onyx.html

http://www.albeebaby.com/britax-pinn...manhattan.html
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

I just preordered with Albee and they did immediately charge my credit card.

8. Thank You from:

Best I can tell, they do not offer free returns, either.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

CPS Technician

Just checked my credit card online transactions and Albee Baby already charged it.

Also, shipping is on you if you need to return an item, so I would only order from them if you are 100% sure you won't possibly return it. I ordered a FR 85 from them back in January for $205 a few weeks before the original Amazon leak for the 90s. I ended up selling it on Craigslist as soon as I knew the 90 was coming. I sold it for $195 so I only lost out on $10.
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

Quote Originally Posted by aporthole View Post
    Just checked my credit card online transactions and Albee Baby already charged it.

Also, shipping is on you if you need to return an item, so I would only order from them if you are 100% sure you won't possibly return it. I ordered a FR 85 from them back in January for $205 a few weeks before the original Amazon leak for the 90s. I ended up selling it on Craigslist as soon as I knew the 90 was coming. I sold it for $195 so I only lost out on $10.
    Wow...lucky you were able to sell it for that much! Even a NIB or close to brand new seat, any time I've tried to sell on craigslist I get lowball offers for like 30% of the value.

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post

Wow...lucky you were able to sell it for that much! Even a NIB or close to brand new seat, any time I've tried to sell on craigslist I get lowball offers for like 30% of the value.
    Yeah I sold my fr85 for less than I wanted.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    Yeah, we only used it for 3 weeks and I kept the box and plastic it was wrapped in. I got lucky because the prices from Albee and Amazon had gone up again from when I bought it just a few weeks prior to listing on Cragislist. We bought it at $205 no tax from Albee but the Amazon price was up to $229 plus an extra $14 in state sales tax for WA. If the prices hadn't gone up when I listed it, I don't think I could have got as much for it.

ETA:
    Oh and we got a super awesome DOM when we ordered it. Ordered it on Jan 17, 2013, received it Jan 24th and DOM was Jan 7, 2013. I listed it on CL Feb 16th and sold it within 5 days.
    2011 Honda Pilot
    2009 Honda Ridgeline

Ordered. it's coming up at $247 and some change. Use code 15off for an additional 15% off bringing it to $210 and change.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna