Leaving for Germany in 3 weeks

dneul

I am undecided about purchasing a bubblebum, taking the Graco Connext, or purchasing one on amazon germany and having it delivered. My 11 year old is fine with just theses belt, but my 6 (almost 7) is 75lbs, 52.5". She has a long torso if that matters. We will only be in the car from the airport to my grandmother's house and when we leave the same is reversed. We will be taking train and buses for traveling.

I want it to be easy to carry, light weight as well. Open to other suggestions.

ADS

Phineasmama

Well if it helps at all I got a Bubble Bum to use with my DD1 when we went to Arizona a few weeks ago. While we were there I ended up going to Wal Mart and getting a Connext. It was more comfortable for her and she could actually buckle herself. Those belt guides on the bubble bum are annoying to do every time!

NVMBR02

Will you have to take the seat with you when you are traveling or can you leave it at your grandmother's house? Personally, I like to travel light when traveling by trains and buses. But if you will only need the seat to and from the airport, I'd just use the connext instead of buying a seat.

dneul

Will you have to take the seat with you when you are traveling or can you leave it at your grandmother's house? Personally, I like to travel light when traveling by trains and buses. But if you will only need the seat to and from the airport, I'd just use the connext instead of buying a seat.

Yep, it would stay at my grandmothers house during our 4 week stay.

Phineasmama

Yeah I would definitely order a LBB and have it sent to her house! Much easier and one less thing you have to carry on the plane!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC