Omg! Taco bell commercial and secure kid!!!!!!!!

xursusmaritimusx

Anyone seen it? They have two kids. Maybe 3 and 5-6???? HARNESSED in secure kids!!!

At first I didn't even notice because I would expect kids to be harnessed at those ages but we all know how often kids are in boosters!!!

ADS

hedgefun

I saw it the other day! The first thing I was excited about was the older harnessed kid. Then I was doubly excited because I actually ID'd the seats, which I am not usually good at!

Fallon

That's awesome! I feel bad for my oldest dd who is still in a 5 point harness at 6.5yrs but she's only 43 pds and I know it's the safest thing for her. She always complains bc all of her friends have boosters. Hopefully she will see this and I can point it out to her.

Sidbree

I saw this too and was so excited I had to point it out to my boyfriend. It was a Doritos commercial that had the ERF toddler in the Guide 65. Maybe the same people made the Doritos taco commercial? Wish the chest clips were a little higher though, especially on the little girl.

D

Dgolden212

Ok it's driving me nuts and I cant figure out which seats these are. Can anyone help?
Thanks

I saw it the other day! The first thing I was excited about was the older harnessed kid. Then I was doubly excited because I actually ID'd the seats, which I am not usually good at!

henrietta

That's awesome! I feel bad for my oldest dd who is still in a 5 point harness at 6.5yrs but she's only 43 pds and I know it's the safest thing for her. She always complains bc all of her friends have boosters. Hopefully she will see this and I can point it out to her.

Actually, we can't prove that she's safer in a 5 point harness than a properly used and fitted booster seat, unless she can't yet sit properly in a booster seat. There's no evidence of it being unsafe for a 6.5 yr old, or even a 5 yr old, who weighs 43 lbs and sits properly. (I do think most 6.5 yr olds are better at sitting correctly than most 5 yr olds though! LOL) Both save lives and prevent many serious injuries in crashes. It certainly won't harm her to keep her harnessed a while longer, but if you choose to move her to a booster, please know that she is safe in one at her age and size. My own son went into a high back booster at age 6 and 40 lbs. It took me a while to get comfortable w/it myself, but I did and do feel confident he would have been safe in a crash.

Karatesoftball

My mom has learnded from me... The first thing she said when she saw this is "where it th stinky clip on the lil one" (chest clip we call stinky clip) but isnt the girl on the right sitting very crooked also?!

But hey, a+ for tacobell

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC