Britax Frontier 90 and Pinnacle 90 instruction manuals posted!

ADS

Brianna

Re: FR90 and Pinnacle 90 manuals posted!

I see no screw for switching between harness and booster modes, and that the harness doesn't need to be removed for booster mode, it can be tucked away.

crunchierthanthou

Old news;-)

http://carseatblog.com/21121/first-...ier-90-combination-harness-2-booster-carseat/

What's the official manual wording on tether use though? Same as F85 SICT?

that the manuals are posted? I just checked a couple days ago and they weren't up yet. I must have missed them.

re: tether, it has the same 65 lb requirement.

• The top tether MUST be used in harness mode for children that
weigh more than 65 lbs (29.5 kg). Britax recommends that the top
tether be used at all times when installing the child seat. Using the
top tether will improve the stability of your child seat and reduce the
risk of injury.

Brianna

No sorry I meant to quote Brianna's post;-)

Mostly just looking for an excuse to post our preview in another thread on the topic!

I've read that preview more than once and that part of it just didn't stick :eek:

kathysr98

Do these seats still have the red tab on the sides to attach the cover? I love my FR85, but that tab gets in the way of folding the adjacent seat which is frustrating.

jpegtle

The Britax website says "now available". Changed from coming soon... And Amazon is temporarily out of stock. I wonder if those of us that pre ordered will bet them before June?

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
The Britax website says "now available". Changed from coming soon... And Amazon is temporarily out of stock. I wonder if those of us that pre ordered will bet them before June?

I remember hearing on the webinar and lifesavers that they were hoping to start shipping in a few weeks (and lifesavers was a few weeks ago) :)
I don't know if one retailer will get to start shipping before another though....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC