Nissan NV ?'s

Kel

Can someone that owns a NV take a couple of strange measurements for me, lol.

First, I'd like to know what is the seating DEAPTH of the back seats?
Second, can someone measure where you sit, to the floor?

These sound weird but, I have a 6'4" DH and my first 3 boys are HUGE!!! Our 2011 Ford E350 gives tons of legroom, so I'm comparing.

Also...while the console looks great, I LOVE being able to get between the two fronts seats. I walk to the a back of my van daily. I'm just a little under 5'. So any thoughts on that?

My Ford has 11 top tethers!! And bench seats enable you to scoot the car seats over to the sides. The the big boys actually get a little extra room that way, so that worries me with the NV. I have 3 RFing in my van most the time. Does the NV fit RFing seats in ALL the rows?

So far I have RFed a Pria, MR, Rxt with AA, Blvd, advocate, and cco. I can fit these seats in EVERY location of my van. And just a fun fact, because I know you guys like this stuff.... I can fit 3 RFing MRs across my 1st bench!!!! LOL.

Anyway, I guess I'm nervous that if I trade my van, I'll gain headrest, but loose everything else I love.Thoughts welcome.

Thanks for reading my giant post...i have lots of rambling thoughts on this I guess.

ADS

Kel

Kinda of...I seen your headrest. That's a great idea. I could always try that. The NV also has curtain air bags. I really would prefer a sprinter, but the NV pulls more. The NVs are just more SUV luxury looking on the inside witch is appealing. But they don't look as roomy as my Ford?

With 6 kids,plus any more that I'll have.....I need space. Not extras I guess. I'm going to try and find one In person to look at. No one here has them though.

Kel

Wow...thank you. That might be a great option. I'm going to look further into it in the morning!

Have you heard what the price range will?

danteod

I haven't seen any pricing information yet. I currently have a 2012 Sprinter and will look at this as well when it comes out.

Wow...thank you. That might be a great option. I'm going to look further into it in the morning!

Have you heard what the price range will?

bigzsmommy

I just got an nv, we have radians rear facing in each row, i think the angle adjuster is needed in the last row as i believe the 4th row is slightly closer to the 3rd than the other rows are to each other. And as far as the console goes, we got the basic model and it doesn't have one (it also doesn't have all those lights for each row). I believe it is the s, then there is an sl and sv.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC