Measurements Please

mburks26

I need the base (the part that seats on the seat) measurements front and back length and width on the following. I have 12 inch seats and need to see if any of these will fit. I don't have a store that carries these to try them out by me

Roundabout 55
Nextfit
Complete Air 65

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Also, it may help us if you let us know what vehicle you are trying to outfit.

Eta: the next fit is 13" and the complete air is 18.5.

mburks26

the date base doesn't give me the base measurement that sits on the seat

for my lovely 95 2 door honda civic ex passenger side it has weird seats
here is my older dd backless literider you can some what see how much room is left before the female end is coverd up

here is the empty seat with the Graco Cargo in the middle (not using these are older pics) nothing will be installed in the middle
it will be dd2 behind the passenger and dd1 behind the driver

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
RA55 might fit.

MySize should fit and MyRide definitely will, it's 11" at the base. Radian is also 11" at the bottom.

mburks26

RA55 might fit.

MySize should fit and MyRide definitely will, it's 11" at the base. Radian is also 11" at the bottom.

how much space does those take front to back when our infant seat with base is in onboard 35 I dont have very much room up front I have my arm length away from the dash.
I was really hoping that the RA 55 would work as this car the belts are ERLs so locking clips are needed and so is another car that is used.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC