new tru fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

I love that seat! I think I may want to get it for my dd#2 instead of getting another radian (I love my radian too, but this one also looks cool, and the features it has like the harness you dont have to thread etc.

I know it's not even out yet, so we don't know a whole ton about it or know people who have used it, but in comparison to a radian, do you think it would be better, about the same, not as good? etc? How tall is the top slot on a radian? The tru fit is 18 inches, is that taller than the radian or the same?
I've never really heard about the compass brand, is it good?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
IT appears, based on the very limited information we have about the True Fit, that the harness height is the same as the Radian.

mtnharmony

what other seats out there are 17-18 top slot and high weight limits? I think the tru fit looks great but I want a new seat now, esp. with the Britax sale. I don't know if I can or should wait. I like the Boulevard online but have never seen on in person. I know A Regent would last longer but I am looking for something that would help prevent floppy head... which is why the Fit looks great. so many decisions. (my son is 3, 40 inches, and about 37 pounds) I just realized AGAIN I do need a new seat soon, maybe sooner than the True Fit is out due to my seat only going to 40 lbs.

SPJ&E

Thanks for the links! I think it looks a lot like the Apex and it sounds great, except for the RF tether part. Not that we'll be needing a new seat anytime in the near future, but that rules it out for us!

mommyto4

Darn it. I love RF tethering. I know that they say it is just as safe without it, but I still love it. The seats just feel so much more secure when tethered rear facing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC