Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    You could always get the pinnacle in the pink girly one and then sell that cover or ask if anyone wants to buy seats and the same time and swap covers with you! I'm sure a lot of people like that cover but don't have room for a pinnacle.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90 Pre-Order $314.49, Frontier 90 Preorder $280.49!

Quote Originally Posted by Phineasmama View Post
    You could always get the pinnacle in the pink girly one and then sell that cover or ask if anyone wants to buy seats and the same time and swap covers with you! I'm sure a lot of people like that cover but don't have room for a pinnacle.
    That cover is gorgeous!

Amazon says available!!!

Do we think the covers can be interchanged? That would be awesome if they could :-o I like that cover too, but my daughter is obsessed with zebra right now, I'm pretty sure I could harness her till junior high in a zebra seat....

Awww yeah, the race is on!

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on April 30, 2013 :

"Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Zebra"
    Estimated arrival date: May 13, 2013 - May 17, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by nataliem257 View Post

Do we think the covers can be interchanged? That would be awesome if they could :-o I like that cover too, but my daughter is obsessed with zebra right now, I'm pretty sure I could harness her till junior high in a zebra seat....
    The 85/SICT covers can be as far as I know so I would think these are the same. Basically the same seat just with airbag thingies and the airbag thingies don't interfere with the cover.

The 85/SICT covers can be as far as I know so I would think these are the same. Basically the same seat just with airbag thingies and the airbag thingies don't interfere with the cover.
    Awesome.
    Last edited by crunchierthanthou; 05-01-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: removed swap content

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by nataliem257 View Post
    Awesome.
    I would really LOVE Broadway, I'm not a fan of the flowers on the FR90. I need to make sure I will have room for a FR...
    Katherine mommy to Emma 5/06 (2 Big Kids) and Ellie 6/10 (Zebra FR90 and FF TF)

See I love cactus flower! I like it better than Broadway. But I think it will match nicely with the zebra once I get that for DS. But I have to raise some more money first lol

In stock, Friday delivery with One-Day shipping and Free Returns:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Congo/dp/B00BEVF1XU/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Congo: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Desert/dp/B00BEVF1X0/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Desert Palm: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Cactus-Flower/dp/B00BEVF1XA/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Cactus Flower: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Zebra/dp/B00BEVF1VC/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Zebra: Baby[/ame]

In stock soon:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B00BEVF1W6/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

Pinnacle 90s shipping soon!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

Ordered mine hours ago

CPS Fanatic

See I love cactus flower! I like it better than Broadway.
    I'm totally the opposite, but I don't think the wider seat will work well for our car, so I'll settle for cactus flower. I'm hoping I really like cactus flower in person. It's hard to tell with online pics. Can't wait to see pics from people buying them now. I've still managed to hold out ... for now.

I'll have pics of mine tomorrow! I showed DD the picture and she likes it

ETA: I'm not sure if I could get 2 pinnacles in the 3rd row of my van either so I'll stick with the plain Frontier haha.

15. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic
    I'll have pics of mine tomorrow! I showed DD the picture and she likes it

ETA: I'm not sure if I could get 2 pinnacles in the 3rd row of my van either so I'll stick with the plain Frontier haha.
    Do you have a radian or a Blvd you you try rf next to it? I'm so jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica61624 View Post
    Do you have a radian or a Blvd you you try rf next to it? I'm so jealous!
    I do have Radians, no Britax convertible but I also have a Peg that I could try.

18. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic
    How are you ever going to sleep tonight????

Tylenol PM

I usually do that anyways though because of my muscle pain It should be here tomorrow around noon though, that's when Fedex delivers around here

CPS Fanatic
    Tylenol PM

I usually do that anyways though because of my muscle pain It should be here tomorrow around noon though, that's when Fedex delivers around here
    Love it!! I have my shipped to work because I don't make it home for the delivery. If I get another car seat sent there they're probably going to send me to get professional help! In the last 6 months Ive got 4 seats!

It should be here tomorrow around noon though, that's when Fedex delivers around here
    I cant wait for pictures...ugh and I'm going to be so close to you this weekend but stuck at a race track working.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegracin View Post

I cant wait for pictures...ugh and I'm going to be so close to you this weekend but stuck at a race track working.
    I'm actually going to Iowa for most of the weekend for a friend's wedding!