News Britax Pinnacle 90 Pre-Order $314.49, Frontier 90 Preorder $280.49!

Phineasmama

You could always get the pinnacle in the pink girly one and then sell that cover or ask if anyone wants to buy seats and the same time and swap covers with you! I'm sure a lot of people like that cover but don't have room for a pinnacle.

ADS

Athena

You could always get the pinnacle in the pink girly one and then sell that cover or ask if anyone wants to buy seats and the same time and swap covers with you! I'm sure a lot of people like that cover but don't have room for a pinnacle.

:yeahthat: That cover is gorgeous!

nataliem257

Do we think the covers can be interchanged? That would be awesome if they could :-o I like that cover too, but my daughter is obsessed with zebra right now, I'm pretty sure I could harness her till junior high in a zebra seat....

AK Dad

Awww yeah, the race is on!

Hello,

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on April 30, 2013 :

"Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Zebra"
Estimated arrival date: May 13, 2013 - May 17, 2013

Phineasmama

Do we think the covers can be interchanged? That would be awesome if they could :-o I like that cover too, but my daughter is obsessed with zebra right now, I'm pretty sure I could harness her till junior high in a zebra seat....

The 85/SICT covers can be as far as I know so I would think these are the same. Basically the same seat just with airbag thingies and the airbag thingies don't interfere with the cover.

Phineasmama

See I love cactus flower! I like it better than Broadway. But I think it will match nicely with the zebra once I get that for DS. But I have to raise some more money first lol

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
In stock, Friday delivery with One-Day shipping and Free Returns:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Congo/dp/B00BEVF1XU/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Congo: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Desert/dp/B00BEVF1X0/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Desert Palm: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Cactus-Flower/dp/B00BEVF1XA/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Cactus Flower: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Zebra/dp/B00BEVF1VC/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Zebra: Baby[/ame]

In stock soon:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Onyx/dp/B00BEVF1W6/"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

Pinnacle 90s shipping soon!

Athena

See I love cactus flower! I like it better than Broadway.

I'm totally the opposite, but I don't think the wider seat will work well for our car, so I'll settle for cactus flower. I'm hoping I really like cactus flower in person. It's hard to tell with online pics. Can't wait to see pics from people buying them now. I've still managed to hold out ... for now.

Phineasmama

I'll have pics of mine tomorrow! I showed DD the picture and she likes it :)

ETA: I'm not sure if I could get 2 pinnacles in the 3rd row of my van either so I'll stick with the plain Frontier haha.

Phineasmama

Tylenol PM :p:p:p

I usually do that anyways though because of my muscle pain :rolleyes: It should be here tomorrow around noon though, that's when Fedex delivers around here :love:

Jessica61624

Tylenol PM :p:p:p

I usually do that anyways though because of my muscle pain :rolleyes: It should be here tomorrow around noon though, that's when Fedex delivers around here :love:

Love it!! I have my shipped to work because I don't make it home for the delivery. If I get another car seat sent there they're probably going to send me to get professional help! In the last 6 months Ive got 4 seats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC