Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90 Pre-Order $314.49, Frontier 90 Preorder $280.49!

Quote Originally Posted by nataliem257 View Post
    There's no way to say, but I think so. 25% off with free tax and 2 day shipping is probably as good as its gonna get for a while. Diapers.com might do 30% off at some point, but my guess is it won't be for some time. I would be shocked if it went over 30% off anywhere.
    Thanks!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Bit the bullet and ordered a Pinnacle Broadway. Says it will be here Wednesday. Can.Not.Wait!!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by nataliem257 View Post
    People that are having trouble, be sure to let them know that you know that amazon owns diapers.com and tha everything ships out of the same place. I think that made a difference. Or anyone having trouble give me your email address and ill send my confirmation
    That didn't work for me, with two different people! It's okay though, I got a preorder in with Albee Baby when the coupon code worked...so I'm returning the Amazon seat. I would have gladly kept the seat if they had given me the $247 price!
    Katherine mommy to Emma 5/06 (2 Big Kids) and Ellie 6/10 (Zebra FR90 and FF TF)

Senior Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eas423 View Post
    Bit the bullet and ordered a Pinnacle Broadway. Says it will be here Wednesday. Can.Not.Wait!!
    Please post pics of that gorg cover set!!

CPS Fanatic
    Babies r us has it up on their website! I bet we will be seeing them in stores soon!