Anyone have incompatibility issues with Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro?

StPaulMom

Mine came today, and I installed it in the captain's chair of my 2012 Kia Sedona.
There is a definite gap at the back of the seat (it's not flush from headrest to bottom), But, it appears that there's no possible way for it to be flush in ANY vehicle seat because the kiddy head rest protrudes a good 1/2 inch out from the back of the booster...That, and the vehicle seat is concave, not completely flat. So.

Is this acceptable? Or do they really, truly mean it must be flush from top to bottom?

ADS

xursusmaritimusx

Ours fits the same way. I didn't interpret my installation as being incompatible.
When a child sits in it does it push the back against the seat? That's what happens in ours.
Without a child in the seat this is how mine looks in a '11 scion XB

I can post a pic of dd sitting in it after I pick her up from school.

Last edited:

JCsMomma

Yeah that is not bad at all. My gap is larger, and it's actually the KWP in booster mode that I have so I'm about to post something over in the installation forum. They have the same rule though. I wouldn't have questioned compatibility if mine looked like yours either. Thanks for the picture!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC