A glimmer of happiness

Vicky

Today at the store I saw a father about to get a Fr85 for a little boy no older 1. I walked towards him and said "Your son should be at least 2 before he should sit in that seat."

He asked me why and I told him a little bit about why it's unsafe. So he put it back :jive::jive:, and asked me where to start. After telling me what vehicle he had and how big the tyke was, he got a Size4Me. I got to help him install it, too!

This is really important to me because if someone had got that message out to me, maybe Erika would be here by my side, today. Not forever 11 months, but celebrating her 13th birthday, right now. Eating her cake. Joking with her kin.

Thankyamuch, sweet baby girl.

ADS

Suzibeck

So glad he was open to your help! Have you considered becoming a tech? I wanted to be one for many years and finally got certified a year ago.

annikaelisa

I'm teary eyed. That's awesome. Kudos to the dad for listening! You never know. You may have saved a little life. (((HUGS)))

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC