true fit C680

asch884

hi

I got my baby who is 5 months old a true fit C680. I got it for an awesome deal. I paid 117.00 for it on Amazon...

Anyway he is 26inches and 19lbs. So my goal is to rf until 2 and i tend to have bigger babys that stop gaining when they start moving. (my 9 year old weighs 55lb) anyway i have always liked the true fits by looks but have never used one so can someone give me the rundown on them..

I love the new colors to. I got the blue and black one.

I have time he is currently in the onboard air 35 with plenty of space but couldnt go wrong on the deal. ( i was going to get a evenflo triumph because of the price) so he will stay in the infant seat until he is sitting and the true fit will go into second car until then then switch to my car. (hes not in a second car very much)

ADS

asch884

Amazon has the C670 on sale for 75 dollars off. I called and simply asked if it was both seats or just the C670. the lady i talked to said it was both seats and gave me the c680 for the 75 dollars off so i got it for 117.00

whitneyg

Wow! Thanks for the info. If it isn't too much trouble, could you post a pic of your little one in the seat? I am considering this one and haven't seen any IRL pics of it yet.

Thanks!

christineka

I tried to get the deal, but my cs rep was too smart and realized the seat was not the same one that the deal is for.

1mommy

Please post a review when you get it! I'm interested in it, tho the one i like is the plaid which inst available yet and more expensive.

Please let me know the feel of the fabric- i have a c670 lamaze which has a plushy feel to the outside of the seat and I'm curious because if the c680 does as well.

Thanks

whitneyg

Does anyone know if there might possibly be a 40 or 45 pound RF limit on this seat in the future? Some of you seem to hear about nifty car seat rumors like that, so I thought I'd check. I love everything about the TFP except the lower RF limit.

Mags462

Does anyone know if there might possibly be a 40 or 45 pound RF limit on this seat in the future? Some of you seem to hear about nifty car seat rumors like that, so I thought I'd check. I love everything about the TFP except the lower RF limit.

I am not "in the know" when it comes to car seats - but i have heard many many times on this board that the first years has no intentions of retesting the seat to up the weight limit :(

whitneyg

I am not "in the know" when it comes to car seats - but i have heard many many times on this board that the first years has no intentions of retesting the seat to up the weight limit :(

Shucks...I guess the Radian and I are just destined to spend our lives together when the CCO is no longer with us.

asch884

I got the seat yesterday and will be posting a new thread with picutes right now.
I do really like it so far. the seat with out the insert is really soft but i think it will be really cool during the summer and not meake him sweat. I am not crazy about the faberic of the infant insert. it kinda reminds me of the outside of a winter coat type of material. I think I am going to use it with out the insert but with the head support. He is right at the bottom harness slot without the infant insert.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC