Booster for DD or Infant seat for new baby?

bbartlettnfld

I already know the answer to this but I need you guys to cement my decision...

I have a Radian and an MA. DD uses the MA in our car and at this point uses the Radian in my Drivers car.. This is fine until I need to install the Radian for the baby (Due Nov.25)... Now should I get DD a booster for the Drivers car (DD is 4 & 40) and I ride in the back seat with her.. Or just buy an infant seat for the baby that way DD stays harnessed and I can just install the infant seat in any car I need, as DH has our car all day.
Basically the problem is only short term from Mid October to Dec 3rd. As after the holidays DD will be on the school bus.

I am leaning towards a infant seat so DD is harnessed and plus I might want to go out during the day with the baby and will need the infant seat to install in other cars...

SO basically what I am wanting is for someone to say, yes keep DD in the Radian and get an infant seat for the new baby!:eek:

ADS

Beckers

yes keep DD in the Radian and get an infant seat for the new baby!

There you go! :thumbsup:

But seriuosly, I really think that is the best idea, especially since you will be relying on differnet people in different cars to transport you and baby.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Go with a infant seat and keep DD harnessed :thumbsup:

Are you back in the Middle East? How easy is it to get an infant seat? Will you get one there or order from Canada?

bbartlettnfld

Jewels- You would be suprised how easy it is to get an infant seat here... We have US, UK, and "unspecified" standard seats here.. I am actually thinking I'll order a Maxi Cosi Cabrio for the baby through Mothercare.

I only wish more local people saw the benifits of using a CRS.

Thanks Ladies.. You helped a lot!

BethAnn

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC