Lifesavers

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
Very excited to be going to my first conference and so thankful to Vera And the other instructor I work for paying for me to go! I'm in CO so it makes it easier. I know I'm not super active here but I'd love to meet some of you!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

You were there? I only made it for a short time today (a quick spin through a few exhibits, and crashed the lunch). I should have looked for Vera, and then maybe I would have finally met you. It's just my luck that I have a nursing baby when Lifesavers is finally in the same city where I live.

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
You were there? I only made it for a short time today (a quick spin through a few exhibits, and crashed the lunch). I should have looked for Vera, and then maybe I would have finally met you. It's just my luck that I have a nursing baby when Lifesavers is finally in the same city where I live.

Yeah I was late yesterday because I had a light rail adventure..... I was at Vera's booth for the most part when I wasn't in a session. Maybe next year! Though really we don't live that far apart we really should get together with Emma too and have a colorado c-s.org playdate!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I just realized why a fellow local instructor (the cpse coordinator) was posting from Denver. Sigh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC