Blaze ProSport Pics

momtoo3

I got ds3's ProSport a few weeks ago and finally got the pics resized. I love the red and the side impact protection. I am not quite loving the way he fits with the harness above his shoulders because the headrest seems too high but I know that is a common issue and not a safety concern. We had the same issue wth him in the GN which caused me to get rid of it but the ProSport will be staying since there was no headslump when he fell asleep in it. Ds3 is 4.5 about 34 pounds and 40-41 inches.

The first picture is from a few weeks ago when he was just trying it out when I installed it. The harness was right at his shoulders and the headrest was where I liked it:
b5b7e0e1-8254-4339-bdab-635f0f30d1a7_zps7219fa91.jpg

He wanted to try it out in booster mode so we did and the fit was really good:
b55e9a62-6f24-4f9c-b5b9-db2145c40c0b_zps62e1b47e.jpg

368e9300-40a3-4294-8cc5-2a1a218fb07e_zps4f2b081f.jpg

Then we were getting ready to use the truck for the first time since I installed the seat and his shoulders were above the harness slots so I adjusted and reinstalled. Now it looks "off" but I'm sure he will grow into it:
315920ba-c2a8-49e2-9008-48c19679c69c_zps876c2417.jpg

ebd5caa0-2eb1-4148-a426-d74c4d5b9cba_zpse9cf4af1.jpg

And a couple of it installed 3 across between a PWSG and HiRise in the back of a 2004 F-150 Super Crew:
40e4a4b4-fb85-4826-9c23-426248db1045_zps14c43c4f.jpg

b5cf9895-9154-46d5-880f-12053d75209d_zpsf036dc4a.jpg

ADS

momtoo3

So ds2 just told me to buy him a red booster for his birthday because it is not fair that ds3 has a red seat and his is plain black. So I am on the hunt for a Blaze ProBooster to make the backseat even more awesome. I wonder how much longer he will fit in a ProBooster. He is a click or two from the top in the PWSG and has outgrown the HBTB and is less than 1/2 inch from outgrowing the B540. I really want him in a highback in our truck because we use it to tow the camper and that makes me nervous plus he sleeps in the truck a lot. He would be happy with another red Amp nbb but I don't think he would stay in position sleeping. I would get him another red Vivo but I would like a bit more leg support.

Suzibeck

Great pics! I am loving ours but I have not taken any pics yet, bad, bad, car seat obsessed Mommy. I just buy them, not take pictures of them, lol. If we ever get a nice weather day here, when I am healthy, I'll take pics.

smileyblue4

We just got the same one, same color, not too long ago. I love it. DS got to pick the color. I hoped he'd pick the blue, but the red isn't bad. I'm not much of a red person, but I wanted him to enjoy his seat and he does!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC