Look what I found!!!!

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Wow, that true fit is a great idea! Would be wonderful if it came to Canada... of course even if it does chances are I won't have need of it by the time it actually made it.

And if the SK booster is good for 8yrs like the Radian, that will be wonderful too. Especially since it has head wings but also converts to a backless. :thumbsup: (holding out more hope for this one to make it to Canada since the Radian released here fairly soon after releasing in the US I think.)

ZephyrBlue

Oh wow, the Compass True Fit and Radian Monterey look AWESOME!! :thumbsup:I would love to go to the ABC show, just to play with seats and strollers :D

trailrunnermom

Oh wow, the Compass True Fit and Radian Monterey look AWESOME!! :thumbsup:I would love to go to the ABC show, just to play with seats and strollers :D

The gray Monterey would be perfect for DS1 and would look great beside DS2's Radian!

Also, I love the low profile of the Compass True Fit!

melniemi

Are compass seats good for 8 years too?? I thought I saw that somewhere. Would the convertible be good that long too? If so, it would be perfect!

CandCfam

Some nice looking seats. I'm excited about that SK Monterey. That True Fit looks sweeeet.:thumbsup:

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
LOL...now tha the hubbub over the new recaro convertibles has come to a head , it seems there is something new on the horizon to obsess over.....seems like i have spent that last couple years obsessing for the radian, and then the recaros, and now this new true fit...LOL

mominabigtruck

Ohh the compass seat does look very exciting!! I wasn't at all impressed with the recaro so no excitement there but I like all of compass's products so I'm sure that this with also be very nice and I LOVE the girly cover. And all compass seats I've ever seen or had have had 8 year expiration dates so I would imagine their new seat does also.

singingpond

Okay, I shamelessly stole this from another board. Many thanks to Heather (murphydog) for the fantastic info. I'm especially excited about the Compass True Fit (looks better than Recaro/Radian/Britax all combined! - now if only it would come to Canada... praying hard, lol) and the SKR Monterey.

Happy reading! :)

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus9421&tid=18195

She says the Signo measured only 17.75" at the top position?? I wonder if it is lower than the Como, or if she didn't crank it all the way up? (She does say the adjust mechanism was hard to move). Compass True Fit does look cool... and not frightfully expensive... hopefully we'll see more specs soon.

Katrin

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Gosh darn it, someone please lend me a baby when these come out so I have an excuse to buy some of them!!!!!stomps feet

The only one's that might possibly be useful to MY KIDS are the boosters!!!Sob!!!!

Kimberly

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Gosh darn it, someone please lend me a baby when these come out so I have an excuse to buy some of them!!!!!stomps feet

The only one's that might possibly be useful to MY KIDS are the boosters!!!Sob!!!!

Kimberly

I know! I'm rethinking this whole "I'm done" thing. Is it wrong to want another baby so I can smuggle in a carseat? :whistle: Cuz, you just know they are going to keep this one in the USA for themselves. ;) :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC