Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Yay for my husband

My husband started DJing for weddings again. He will have to transport the equipment in his car so the car seats can no longer stay in there full time. Just a FYI he does have tie downs for the equipment to keep them from being projectiles.
    Any way... I was asking him what we were going to do for Sunday School as we have to drive separate. (My youngest doesn't do well getting up and ready for sunday school so we go later.) I asked if he felt comfortable installing the Radian every Sunday. He said he would learn if he had to. I suggested maybe getting a booster for his car but he said he preferred our 38 lb 5 yr old to stay harnessed for now. I of course agree. Then he suggested getting one of those "new Frontiers with the easy seatbelt install thingy". I asked him if he knew what the price was for the Frontier 90 and he said he knew it was $300 ish and that it was fine. And that we could use it for our youngest later so it was fine. I don't know if that is what we will do but I thought it was great.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MorgieBear'sMama's Avatar
    I'm impressed you trained him well!

Win!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org
    -Jessica. mom to :
    Aislin (4-30-2006)..44lbs and 46.5 in tall. Boostered in a Cybex Solutions x-fix
    Skyla (3-13-2008)..32lbs and 43 in tall. Boostered in a Clek Oobr

Re: Yay for my husband

The godkids are growing!
    J 9/09 and J&A 1/15

Re: Yay for my husband

He might not care as much about the cost because I have $150 worth of swagbucks saved up for our next car seat purchase but I still give him credit. He is very supportive and advocates ERF to anybody who he feels will listen. What can I say I love him.

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar
    That's great. I was just thinking today that my DH could probably install the FR90 correctly, and that's saying something