Myride cover - spiral

V

VanIsleMommy

Anyone interested in my spare myride cover? It's just sitting in a box barely used.

ADS
V

VanIsleMommy

I'm not sure what they go for but I'm in Canada so would adjust the price for our lousy shipping rates ... Offers?

Keeks64

Ohh! Do you have a picture? I haven't seen one IRL but looking for a spare cover! Did it come with the harness covers & an insert? :D

V

VanIsleMommy

Ill try to get to the box of car seat parts today! :) I think I do have harness covers and the insert

canadiangie

Spiral dates back to non-compliant MyRide days. I'm not sure it would fit perfectly on a compliant MyRide that has the plastic bolsters added along the front. It might.. or not. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

V

VanIsleMommy

Are you interested keeks? Sorry folks I have to give first dibs to locals as shipping in Canada is just stupidly expensive

Keeks64

Spiral dates back to non-compliant MyRide days. I'm not sure it would fit perfectly on a compliant MyRide that has the plastic bolsters added along the front. It might.. or not. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

Ah crap! I forgot about that :( thanks for the reminder!!!!

Sorry ill have to pass :( my MR is compliant :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC