Question SureRide?s puzzling 3 across

jheimes

Does anybody know how a FF SureRide puzzles with either a hbb or a FF mysize70? For a three across. Does the SureRide fit kids who have almost outgrown the radian by torso height? She barely fits in radian, but still fits in my size. However I can't use the my size outboard because it hits the ceiling before I get the headrest all the way raised. Anybody know the external height of the SureRide?

ADS

kelkel2090

CPST Instructor
It puzzles really well with my Graco TB Safety Surround. It's about the same height as the radian. I happen to have a pic that is perfect. This is across the 3rd row bench of an Uplander.

View attachment 20659

Last edited:

kelkel2090

CPST Instructor
As you can see its tops lots are higher than Radian. The bases are very similar height.

ETA: this seat was being used in RF mode. I took these for another member. The harness in a RF only position.

jheimes

Are the top slots on the sure ride actually usable without a child ears being above the back of the seat? Her shoulders are at or slightly above the radian top slots right now. I have 3 more long torsoed kids to pass it down to later, but need it to fit next to the my size70 where the current radian is now outboard.

KaiLing

My big kid is at the top slots of his radian (over, maybe) and on the 2nd down slots in the SureRide. If I can get one that will work, this is going to be a great seat for my growing-out-of-the-radian kid.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
How about buckling a booster next to this seat? Wondering if this seat would work well for me in my 3 across ('11 Traverse and need this in the middle with 2 boosters on both sides).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC