Price Check Anyone want any Britax Regent covers? Including Shannon Regent?

waterbaby

I know the majority of them are expired, but I have a couple we were using until this last week... transitioning to boosters as they both expire in the next few months and we need to make room for new baby.

I have *several* new and like new covers that I'd like to get sold before all Regents are gone forever. :( My favorite seat ever. I'm so sad we're done with them, but - there's nothing I can do but pout about it, lol.

I know I have at least two Blue Bouquet, two Shannons, two Madison... maybe another lone print, (Added: duh, and I have at least two Cougars). Please let me know if there is any interest and I will make a concerted effort to get details and pictures up!

Last edited:
ADS

waterbaby

No, there were three. I got one and bought one from another gal here. And there's yours Hevy. :0). Do you still have it?

Open to reasonable offers. I'll take pictures tomorrow.

megs7175

I'd be interested in cougar as well. Any chance you'd be willing to sell the straps and buckle with it? Mine doesn't expire for another year or so, and my mom left it in the garage and the straps molded :eek:.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC