- fits newborns great
-the car seat adapter for the city mini gt is half the price of the regular one
-it's $174 at albeebaby
*bounus* it comes in cowmoo

I know it fits in my car

ADS

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Why do you need to be talked out of it if it meets what you want/need? I had one for DS3 (cowmoo even) and I absolutely loved that seat.

Lnp838

we love ours. The only negatives are now that the boys are around 16 lbs (5 months) I can no longer carry them - too heavy. And they do take up a lot of room front to back. When installed in my '10 Equinox my 6'4'' hubby is too squished to drive.

But the no rethread...heavenly.

Braggmom2be

Guess nothing can talk me out of it I have been stalking nbd for one too, I'm 5'2 and DF is 5'7" so not to concerned about how much space it takes up. I just can't find anything else on the market that suits my needs

Lnp838

i may be wrong on this but last time i looked the britax adaptor for Baby Jogger only fit chaperones made in 2010 and earlier. If thats true that may be a consideration...although the snap n gos are basically just as much as a baby jogger adaptor (that is what we did)

Braggmom2be

i may be wrong on this but last time i looked the britax adaptor for Baby Jogger only fit chaperones made in 2010 and earlier. If thats true that may be a consideration...although the snap n gos are basically just as much as a baby jogger adaptor (that is what we did)

I emailed and they said they are changing it to the newer chaperones the ones that come with the click safe connectors and they will be available again in may

wnkw

No way I could talk you out of it.. the *only* thing I wish they'd change is to make the cowmoo plush..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

MaKoski

The cowmooflage chaperone is very low for toxicity compared to other covers/seats. :D Which doesn't help talking you out of it if, but good to know. This is the seat I would get if I had a premiee and needed a bucket seat.

Braggmom2be

Yeah I don't really think there was anything that could talk me out now, it's just I know there are seats that will last longer are lighter and cheaper, but I'm under the cow spell I guess :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC