Dreamtime Baby Recaro Signo

ADS

mom2boys

Wow!!! Is this a typo? If not, I think I may just order one and sell it if it doesn't work out. That's a great price.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
AGH!
I was really counting on getting one of these for dd. But now with all the crap with the como, I'm unsure, so of course, now they are gonna do this? Besides, I was pretty sure that IF I did get one, it would be the como, so that at least for larger kids, I'd have the option of removing those annoying sidewings...even the the ones on the signo arent as bad, they still seem incredibly annoying.
Do I order one?
Do I wait, and then probably end up ordering one later at twice the price?
Realistically, the only other option we would have once dd outgrows her current seat is either one of these seats, or a radian. (or booster, sigh)The regent is out because My vehicle can not have tether points put in, and it literally will not FIT in dh's car.*sigh, geo metro* Apex out due to short seat backs......Perhaps I should just get a radian.......or the signo at this insane price?
AGH. What should I do?

ZephyrBlue

Someone should call Dreamtime Baby tomorrow and verify the price- and the shipping status- aren't they known for charging cc's and then not shipping until people call to cancel their orders? And I thought that all Recaro dealers had to sell for at least the MSRP?

Cindy&Connor

Well, I couldn't resist. I ordered one so we'll see what happens.

ETA-I'm not really expecting to get it for this price. I am fully expecting them to cancel my order tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

ZephyrBlue

I'm guessing that even if they are selling them for that price, (maybe they terminated their contract w/Recaro and just want to get rid of all the seats that they ordered from R), SO many people are going to order them that only a fraction of the orders will get filled, and it'll be the same situation as when BabyAge and Dreamtimebaby did the $50 rebates when you sign up for the BabyTV thing; people waited a long time for their Regents, had to threaten to cancel, etc. before getting their seats.

lovinwaves

Nothing is more annoying as a consumer then to see an online retailer saying a product is "in-stock" when it isn't :thumbsdown:

ZephyrBlue

Melissa, am I correct in assuming that none of the US retailers actually have Signos in their posession at this time??

mom2boys

I just called and talked to Dreamtime Baby about my order (I had to place one at that price). They told me they don't have the item in stock, but that it would be shipping straight from Recaro in 3-5 business days. We will have to see about that. I am not expecting to actually get my seat at this price. But, it would be a nice suprise.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Just don't be surprised if you end up with a Como because they have clearly mucked up so much about this whole situation, either (The picture says signo, the description says convertible...:confused:)

:whistle:

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I just called and talked to Dreamtime Baby about my order (I had to place one at that price). They told me they don't have the item in stock, but that it would be shipping straight from Recaro in 3-5 business days. We will have to see about that. I am not expecting to actually get my seat at this price. But, it would be a nice suprise.

If you spoke with them about your order did they confirm the price?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC