What seats puzzle well?

xxluckychicxx

I can't take the BubbleBum's belt clips any longer :eek: Especially for school drop off in the morning.

I need to get DD a seat that sits up higher to puzzle with a NBB in the middle for DS.

DD is pretty average for a 5 year old. She's 42lbs with clothes and shoes, wears 5T shirts, and still has room to grow on the 3rd slot of the Nauti.

I'd prefer a convertible so that it can be passed down to baby C eventually.

ADS

canadiangie

The Evenflo Sure-thing. SureRide maybe? Can't ever remember its name.

Someone posted pics of it ff and said its sides are high like a MyRide, with a similarly narrow base. 19" top slots and 65lb limit, so lasts forever. Under $100 IIRC.

Brianna

I'll see if I can try the Sureride FF next to a backless Turbo this weekend- I'm not sure when J will be back from grandma's with his Sureride though.

Here's what it looks like from the side

xxluckychicxx

Awesome, thanks for the pic! I think it will work. We've got both Literiders and a NB Turbo.

I am not a fan of any of the covers :eek: but I guess I'll have to suck it up.

Anyone know how awful :p the pink/cheetah one is IRL? I'd prefer the purple/black one, but diapers.com has the pink/cheetah one for $87.xx and no tax.

ETA: Any idea if a Sureride will puzzle with a HB Turbo? DS will soon be too tall to ride in a backless because the center doesn't have a headrest.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC