Got my Foonf

jenfrogmom

Very nice seat! Installs wonderfully in the Sienna!
FB_IMG_13642359250588341_zps9debfc3b.jpg

2013-03-25_13-05-04_370_zpsc77cf794.jpg

2013-03-25_19-08-16_431_zps60921e56.jpg

2013-03-25_19-07-49_563_zpsb4512d62.jpg

ADS

clmchrissy

Aww man! I just thought I finally got ideas of the Foonf out of my head and now that I see how it will fit in my van, I want one again :(

Those two seats look great together, thanks for sharing!

thepote

I can't get over the size of the base. Why the heck did they make it up so high?? It's just so...ridiculous. I hope it was at least for safety technology reasons.

I love that cover and shell, though. The white would look dirty after a couple days in my van :p

Thanks for the pics!

Chila88

Love that cover!!! One a side note....how is the Monterey in the Sienna? Does it play nice in the 3rd row?

Jessica61624

I can't get over the size of the base. Why the heck did they make it up so high?? It's just so...ridiculous. I hope it was at least for safety technology reasons.

I love that cover and shell, though. The white would look dirty after a couple days in my van :p

Thanks for the pics!

I love the seat but then I see the base and loose all interest.

jenfrogmom

Thanks for the pics!

That seat sits no higher than the pro ride in my van. It really doesn't bother me as long as it's behind the driver seat.

I love the white shell because I have a white van. :)

thepote

That seat sits no higher than the pro ride in my van. It really doesn't bother me as long as it's behind the driver seat.

I love the white shell because I have a white van. :)

Lol - recaro set the bar for ridiculously high-based seats :p I had a como. It wasn't bad in the van, I guess.

It is snazzy, though :thumbsup:

Lnp838

we just got ours too! I was weird about the base height too until i put it next to a bunch of other seats at Buy buy baby and realized they were the same height. It was right up there with the Peg convertible which was our number two option.

Kel

I must be weird but, I like high bases. The kids can look out the window better. Also, when I load them through the hatch, their easier to reach. And in my 12 passenger van, I lean over the benches to buckle the rear facers.

Anyway, if my DD wasn't in the 5th % for height and 3 for weight, I'd have a foonf.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC