Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: NBD APRIL

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: NBD APRIL

Quote Originally Posted by bpirof View Post
    Am I really seeing a marathon for 58.99???
    Maybe. It doesn't say G3, so would be nearing at least a year old.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Yeah I got one of the $27 keyfits too with an oct 2012 manuf date :-)

The best deal I've gotten was a Pria 70 for 106 Shipped. It was about 6 weeks ago. It had a good DOM. Not sure why it was so cheap. But every once in awhile there's a killer deal. I would love a great deal on an Aton.
    Kelley- mom of seven!

My Cow MA70G3 came today as well as my BOB! BOB was brand new. Box a tiny bit beat up but no big deal. MA70 has a 3-13 DOM!! Looks great, all tags attached. I'm most definitely happy happy happy!

Carseat Crazy
    My MA has a 3/13 manuf date too! Woohoo! Box was definitely rough but seat is great... My only beef with the seat is that the Velcro to hold the harness out of the way when you put the baby in doesn't reach so its kinda pointless grr lol

Does anyone know how often, if ever they get Radians on there? Thinking either an RXT or R120.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMommaNH View Post
    Does anyone know how often, if ever they get Radians on there? Thinking either an RXT or R120.
    They're actually on there pretty frequently, at least once a week, usually more, but they are one of the items that get snagged really quickly.

9. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by nickidaim View Post
    I bought the blaze recaro prosport, I'll report back to let you know if it was the same gross one you had gotten. Lol. There is a prosport in Envy at Albee baby for $187.
    It shouldn't be. The nasty one i received isn't scheduled to be delivered back to Nbd until Friday.

$187 is not bad at all, but my whole vehicle is black and red and I'm kinda ocd about my seats matching.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

If anyone sees a northstars super gate play yard I'm interested. There was one yesterday and I thought I had clicked through but didn't receive confirmation and when I called today they said it didn't process through, of course it's gone now. It was up for $39.99 so around that price would be great. I need it for doggie surgery containment this summer and then will likely use it if I get any more little littles for outside time.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna