NBD APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTRS4peds

Whoohoo!! Ordered a BLVD last week, it came today with Feb 2013 man date, UPC and still in the bag with tags attached! I think I am gonna try to find more UPC'S for the rewards thing.

Now I will wait until this KF comes, I hope its okay

ADS

redsox_baby

I think I am going to get the Parkway SGL. It's in my cart now. I was going to get one of the Graco Turboboosters this week on sale at target, but this is a way better option for less $ than the Graco TB with Safe Surround, right?

MommyShannon

So, I ordered a Plum Santa Fe for DD. It arrived like this
D818DF58-9256-4BF1-A809-6C4FFB997107-2774-000004C90D26AF07.jpg

This was inside
FAD8B517-C9E4-4FF5-AF82-313901E654F7-2774-000004C915F5BBFE.jpg

I accidentally ripped the box there. The Olli looks like it hasn't been used though a kid colored with crayons on the bottom screws. The manual and card were there but not attached. Cup holder and strap still packaged. Based on price I feel like I should be really happy, but I went for the Santa Fe b/c DD seems to need more leg support and loves purple.
ETA: the Olli's box wouldn't be ok to ship so it looks like someone used the Santa Fe box as a shipping box. I wonder if it was someone here since it looks like they were trying multiple expensive NBBs, lol.

Last edited:

D&L's-mommy

I got a livia fr85 for $152 total. I think that's pretty good. I'm praying it will work in my car, it's my only hope for keeping DD harnessed, if not I should be able to sell it for $150, right?

Cryssy Jane

How is shipping normally like? I've only ordered two other times from Nbd and had the product 1 week after order date. I purchased a blaze prosport last Thursday at 955 am pst and it still hasn't shipped. I called yesterday and they told me that it was going out yesterday but as of today still hasn't shipped.
Eta since I'm on the west coast it usually takes a full calendar week to get to me once shipped.

Last edited:

glowworm

Whoohoo!! Ordered a BLVD last week, it came today with Feb 2013 man date, UPC and still in the bag with tags attached! I think I am gonna try to find more UPC'S for the rewards thing.

Now I will wait until this KF comes, I hope its okay

That's awesome! BTW - I was able to buy UPCs (stroller and large accessory) on ebay... still cheaper than a seat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC