NBD APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

bpirof

I sorted new-old and it just had yesterday's stuff... Then I switched the view to 36 items per page and it appeared... Went back to 12 and it was all gone... Very strange

Sunshine112

Just making sure that the KF30 that is like $26 is gone? I have a friend that could really use it but don't want to refresh for nothing haha

christineka

I picked up a few things just for the purpose of passing on good deals to the locals. I did get the compass b570. I've been wanting to try that seat for long while now. If I don't like it, it'll be up for sale.

momtoo3

Anyone want the cowmoo MA70? I have it in my cart but my sister doesn't have the money today.

crunchierthanthou

TFP for $109?

I put it in my cart, but probably shouldn't order it. Now I can't get to my cart to dump it, so watch in about 10 mins if you want it.

MommyShannon

Is there a reason there have been Santa Fe boosters for days? Its not a fantastic price, but still cheaper than other places for the Plum. I think I'm going to let DD use one sometimes soon in the captain's seats.

cookie123

Hmmm. The only Keyfit I see is $94. Wonder why they don't offload that Via. I could use that for $40ish lol!

Cryssy Jane

rawr I really want that prosport. I dislike blue cover though (beggars can't be choosers). Why oh why did I get that peg. :-/

MommyShannon

It's almost painful seeing all those pretty Britax seats that I don't need. The purple radian too. I really need to let my mom drive my kids more so I can justify the carseats in her car right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC