New Regent Covers?

ADS

arly1983

I heard one neutral (I think the tan one) and one girly (I think Shannoh, maybe) and something boyish ( I am hoping for an all-star tan or blue)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
The rep didn't know exactly at the regional conference, but said she thought it would be 1 obviously girly, 1 very neutral & 1 somewhat boyish -- not obviously boyish, though.... I told her they need more ANIMAL PRINTS! :p

hsjwmom

Thanks for asking this...I'm torn right now on getting a Madison on sale for dd2 or waiting for the elusive Shannon! Dh is fine with paying full price since I'll sell our MA and extra cover to cover some of the cost. Only thing is, dd is getting VERY close to outgrowing the MA. If I wait on the Shannon, I may end up putting dd1 in a booster temporarily... If a Shannon Regent isn't released, I'll miss out on the current sale for nothing! A definate "yes, the new girly cover will be Shannon" would be good...Also, a release date!

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I'm personally hoping that the Huntington fabric is the neutral choice and that there is something really cool for the boy fabric. I just turned my 31 month old forward facing earlier this week and since the Como/Signo aren't competition for the Regent a Regent is on the list for purchase.

I like the sales now, but if there is a great cover out soon, I'd gladly wait.

MsFacetious

OMG if there is a Shannnon Regent that will so be next on our list. Now that the Signo's won't work I was looking at Madison Regent's... but if there is Shannon ones coming I will wait just in case.

Oh I hope it's Shannon...

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Are you kidding me? he is all about pink! He would choose Madison over Shannon any day of the week!

I bet he'd pick Shannon if he knew it was Mommy's favorite color, though. Mommy is his best friend! :D

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
I bet he'd pick Shannon if he knew it was Mommy's favorite color, though. Mommy is his best friend! :D

LOL yes, I am his best friend, but he LOOOOOVES pink. I think he would choose pink over purple even though I love purple.

We will test him Tuesday at your place, ask him to pick which one he wants lol.

Hey, I have Macha's stuff for Monday, should I drop it off tomorrow? or just come early Monday?

cheerbop

So, any more news on when these new Regent covers will be released?
I too am hoping for a cool boy choice but don't want to miss out on the sale price now, either, if the boy one isn't what we are hoping for.

cheerbop

What about the girl one and boy one that was mentioned? Is that not happening till next year at this time ya think? Or at all?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC